Do Not Sell My Personal Information

T Sport Meet

captainoats

Hi all,

Just posted in the "meets" thread but wanted to capture people in here too as we are specifically looking for T Sport drivers to come along please.

9th December 2007 in Oxford

Location will be The Duke of Marlborough - postcode OX20 1HT

Meeting time to be agreed later.

Who's coming?

Thanks

be around 250ish give a take a few mate. i did hartlepool to bracknell last year that was 295 and i know thats past oxford. i mite try and get there myself its good fun driving down the m1 is like a glorified race track

boro daz an update on servicing costs the major service is 162.00 best price i got i rang 4 dealers

be around 250ish give a take a few mate. i did hartlepool to bracknell last year that was 295 and i know thats past oxford. i mite try and get there myself its good fun driving down the m1 is like a glorified race track

boro daz an update on servicing costs the major service is 162.00 best price i got i rang 4 dealers

nice one matey :) where was this at ? as soon as i sell my old car (pug 206) i am getting my rolla serviced :)

Not sure if my T-sport will be out of the bodyshop by then. Not much point coming down in a Merc to a T-sport meet. lol.

Although Oxford is a little far for me. Maybe next meet if there is one in London i will come along. :bag:

Would be nice to put some faces to names. Hopefully no nutters. LOL :alien::saddam: :cacker: :ph34r: :arrgg-matey:

Armz.

nice one matey :) where was this at ? as soon as i sell my old car (pug 206) i am getting my rolla serviced :)

hodgsons at wallsend. if you got to rmb at stockton ask them to price match it they probly will

Not sure if my T-sport will be out of the bodyshop by then. Not much point coming down in a Merc to a T-sport meet. lol.

Although Oxford is a little far for me. Maybe next meet if there is one in London i will come along. :bag:

Would be nice to put some faces to names. Hopefully no nutters. LOL :alien::saddam: :cacker: :ph34r: :arrgg-matey:

Armz.

its only an hour up the m40 lol

ill be there :D not laughing and pointing at the broken front bumper , im havin a mere trying to find one and and getting to the point where she'll be booked into toyota :rolleyes:

Armz.

its only an hour up the m40 lol

ill be there :D not laughing and pointing at the broken front bumper , im havin a mere trying to find one and and getting to the point where she'll be booked into toyota :rolleyes:

LOL, but what good is it coming in a Merc? I dropped my car into the bodyshop in Park Royal a few days ago. It's in for a complete respray, repair the accident damage, then get my new facelift bumpers on, facelift sideskirts, TTE grill, Paint engine cover, Battery cover, and anything else i add while it's in. Maybe the front lip, still not decided. So i'm not expecting my car back for some time now. then once i do get it back have to get the TTE exhaust. I'm going to be a busy bunny.

IF you are looking for a good bodyshop i can't reccomend the one i am using enough. Just from the quality of cars there it speaks volumes. Maserati's, Mercs, BMW's, Audis, Rolls Royces and Bentleys, Oldschool classic cars too, AC's etc...

If you want their details let me know i will send you a PM. There are a few T-sport pre-facelift bumpers on eBay. These two in particular (items numbers: 160076898971 OR 200166930760). Cheaper than buying direct from Toyota at 150+.

I won't be posting the bodyshop name in the public forum while my car is in with them. B)

Cheers

Armz.

thanks for those eBay links , but there both pattern parts and i want genuine , everything else is thats on the car so want it to stay that way , she desrves that lol hence im having issues , but need to get itdone before baby arrives so if needs must toyota it will be :rolleyes:

thanks for those ebay links , but there both pattern parts and i want genuine , everything else is thats on the car so want it to stay that way , she desrves that lol hence im having issues , but need to get itdone before baby arrives so if needs must toyota it will be :rolleyes:

Ok, if i see any OE front bumpers i will let you know.

I got my original rear bumper for 40 + 20 delivery. Just timing is important. ;)

Armz.

there;s always a rear bumper on there , dunno why ! shame the inconsiderate person who decided to catch my front couldnt have done the rear instead !

does'nt look like iam going to make it now due to the fact that i think i bent a valve today but iwill let you know may be something not so bed fingers crossed to be back in action soon :rolleyes:

OXFORD!!!

That's a bloody long drive!!

Maybe there, maybe not, won't know until nearer the time i'm afraid!!

If anyone else would like to come along then please let us know as we are looking to book a meal and would need some numbers of attendees. Thanks.

11am and aiming for grub at 12noon.

Date: 9th Dec 2007

The Duke of Marlborough, Woodleys, Woodstock, Oxfordshire, OX20 1HT

Here is a list of people from this club who are currently down to come (including "maybe's"). Please let me know by private message if you can't make it as we have members from other clubs coming along and need to advise the pub of rough numbers.

Captainoats

Doraemon

T Sport Stu

Chrisio

Yaris SR Kid

HrMajestyUK

Jock Fran

g3m xr

hoover

Norfolk n Chance

frankie_TS

yazburner

Jason.s

will try to get there, but got party on on sat night so may be " ill " :rolleyes: but hopefully will be there. :D

will try to get there, but got party on on sat night so may be " ill " :rolleyes: but hopefully will be there. :D

Excellent. Hope to see you there. List updated.

nothing sorts out a hanger over better then a pub lunch !

cant wait , shame we havent been able to get the bumper done before tho , never mind :(