Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T-sport Short Shifter

Dunix

I am thinking about installing a short shifter in my 52 plate Yaris TS.

I was wondering if anyone else here has done it?

The reason I would like one is to improve the feel of the gear changes. I dont like the feel of the gear stick in the Yaris at the moment. It just doesn't feel smooth. More of a 'clunk clunk' feel of the n > neutral > n + 1, instead of a smooth n > n + 1 motion.

Which short shifter kit do you recommend? And how much will it cost. I have found one from TWM performance with brushes for about £100.

Where did you find it for around £100...? Im struggling to even find one in england... Although from what I found the Perrin one is adjustable and seems more interesting to buy..

bugga.. :P I was hoping you wasnt gonna say that.... Perrin's based in america too me thinks.. do you think it'll be cheaper in HK? have a few friends who might be going that way xmas time..

(shopping list starting to grow....) ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
i did my fastest time down pod without a short shifter haha

hello there, im looking for a short shifter too, wondering if ne1 can help, got a corolla T2 2003 mines 6 speed, dnt like the gear changing either its way to rough.. plz reply with a link or anywhere i can look plz.. thankx

i did my fastest time down pod without a short shifter haha

hello there, im looking for a short shifter too, wondering if ne1 can help, got a corolla T2 2003 mines 6 speed, dnt like the gear changing either its way to rough.. plz reply with a link or anywhere i can look plz.. thankx

6 speed? Never knew they did a 6 speed on a T2....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links