Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Springs?

Marve T-Sport

Ok lads hoefully there is someone who can clear up my recent ponderings!

I wish to lower my T-Sport but I'm not sure I want to spend a lot of cash. Therefore I'm leaning towards just using spring because the ride is so hard already I don't think I'll notice too much of a difference! My question is howere purely from a cosmetic standpoint how low should I be looking to get the car from where it is already.

Really what I don't understand is that if I buy spring that lower a Yaris by 30mm is that a quote for a standard Yaris or a Yaris T-Sport which is already lowered when standard?

This may be a terribly silly question but it's been bothering me all the same.

If anyone has some pics they could post to help out that would be great and cheers for any help in advance.

only the chassis of the t-sport is lower, it doesn't have lowered suspension.

i'd say lower it on tein springs, 35mm front and 38mm rear, minimum. But the tein are the best but expensive at £150-£160.

or any other spring lower it about 40mm.

30mm will not be enough as you will still have a fairly large gap between the tyre and arch.

tein springs all day long bud.

ill get some pics up of mine when i get chance sometime!

the ride quality is great! i found no lack of comfort atall to be honest! i was worried about it myself when deciding what to do but the tein springs give a lovley ride, the height looks great and alot of people have commented to me it looks alot lower than it is , and it keeps the car nice and flat in corners :)

thats my 2pence

:lol:

yeah ok I think Teins might be the way forward then! now where did that munnies go?!

out of curiosity where is the best place to buy them?!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links