Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Repair Manuals

DREDLIN

Hi,

Has anyone got any repair manuals for the T Sport corolla, any format, or advise on where i can get them from.

Thanks

Yea i got one of e bay,its all like that pdf file i sent on to you for the dash,on cd,think its quoted as 2004 corolla manual on there. its not fantastic but not completely useless. Is mainly for the American model. Hows the heater matrix going?

Hi,

Has anyone got any repair manuals for the T Sport corolla, any format, or advise on where i can get them from.

Thanks

Yea i got one of e bay,its all like that pdf file i sent on to you for the dash,on cd,think its quoted as 2004 corolla manual on there. its not fantastic but not completely useless. Is mainly for the American model. Hows the heater matrix going?

Was due to hand the car over to the mechanic to do yesterday but had to rebook for wednesday, not happy cuz it absolutly freezing! Can't believe its leaking, its a 51 reg, my mates dad has a had a civic for 12 years his heating has never failed. Will have to look for the manual on eBay.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks

Was due to hand the car over to the mechanic to do yesterday but had to rebook for wednesday, not happy cuz it absolutly freezing! Can't believe its leaking, its a 51 reg, my mates dad has a had a civic for 12 years his heating has never failed. Will have to look for the manual on eBay.

Thanks

I know where your coming from,i kind of expected more from toyota when i bought mine, what with rattles and noise. Car has full history so its hasnt been neglected. I had to price a part yesterday,secondary air injection pump, 750 euro, like nearly £500! I nearly fainted. Iv a topic up bout it on here but no one got back to me yet. Not going spending that if i can help it

Ill e mail u best parts of that manual,save the money for the matrix. It mite come in a few e mails depending on the file size. Ill do it sometime today

Hi,

Thanks

Thanks

I know where your coming from,i kind of expected more from toyota when i bought mine, what with rattles and noise. Car has full history so its hasnt been neglected. I had to price a part yesterday,secondary air injection pump, 750 euro, like nearly £500! I nearly fainted. Iv a topic up bout it on here but no one got back to me yet. Not going spending that if i can help it

Ill e mail u best parts of that manual,save the money for the matrix. It mite come in a few e mails depending on the file size. Ill do it sometime today

I got my heater matrix from a salavge in birmingham, cost £70 and the tested it for me to, can't you source the pump from any salvage? my local dealers quoted me £240 + vat for the matrix, shocker!

Thanks for the info.

Hi,

Thanks

Thanks

I got my heater matrix from a salavge in birmingham, cost £70 and the tested it for me to, can't you source the pump from any salvage? my local dealers quoted me £240 + vat for the matrix, shocker!

Thanks for the info.

Thats what ill try to do,it will have to come from the uk cause not to many t sports in ireland.I have to explain what it is to most of the dealers,most have never heard of them,cause of way road tax is calculated and vechicle reg tax(something like 45% of list price of car is tax over here) people buy smaller engined car over here,not to sure were they ever officialy imported. Tax is done by size of engine,smaller the engine,lower the tax hence lower the list price. Ill have to find out is the unit specific to t sport or can it come out of any corolla or celica. That manual info is sent there bout 5 min ago. I had to send a few emails cause limited to 10 mb with hotmail. Only thing is its for American model so may be differences but i think i mentioned that before.

• 1 month later...

Why faff around downloading it from a site you cant download it off???

Pay 3 Euro's and download it from Toyota, you can print out pages for your own personal use

Toyota Tech Docs Here

Kingo :thumbsup:

I gave the Toyota tech docs a go,its not bad lads,well worth the 3 euro an hour just for a look,plenty of info and diagrams on our engine in there, and other parts of the corolla. Diagram in there showing location of all sensors for engine, worth it just for that alone,didn't get chance to look at other models cause plenty on corolla to fill a couple of hours.

I got a manual off e bay but crap compared to this,you know the sort of thing,promise the world! Just make sure you turn off your pop up blocker because docs wont open if you leave it on. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links