Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Happy Birthday

Red Yaris 54

:happybday: Gaz...............Enjoy it

haha cheers you guys! would have been good to spend it with my loved one but i am traveling down that there london for my hotel, but I got a PORTSMOUTH FC scarf off her and we're off shopping when i get back! woo, gunna spend all day though in bed, haha am old now

:happybday::happybday::happybday::happybday:

Have a good un mate, and good luck tomorrow.

Hounslow, your brave

:driving::death::doctor:

am staying in the channing hounslow hotel, and working in the sainsburys in Surbiton, you know of these places raistlin? lol fancy meeting up for a drink if you're close by?

Happy Birthday to you, squashed tomatoes and stew etc etc :happybday::cheers::clown::drunk:

are you sure thats the best way to go, I have to go down to london all the time from lincoln for work and would go through peterborough and pick A1 and A1M down to M25 - you seem to be going west a lot - although I just did it on multimap via peterborough and it added time so not sure, maybe its the added M25 part that adds the time, although I dont trust those maps - I put in for somewhere the otherday so I knew what time I had to leave the house and then when I got in car the sat nav said it would take me 30 mins less - was gonnna have 30 min nap in my car lol.

Have a great day tho and good luck on your first day (btw I agree with everyone else you should turn up on time without the uniform)

SJ x

cheers SJ :) normally I would go the A1 but the sat nav, co pilot, tells me m1 aswell but i guess if i went A1 it would mean either going through london or spending alot of time on the M25 lol

cheers SJ :) normally I would go the A1 but the sat nav, co pilot, tells me m1 aswell but i guess if i went A1 it would mean either going through london or spending alot of time on the M25 lol

M1 South of Luton is currently a real nightmare with roadworks and delays.

Are you travelling down today (Sunday)................that will save you having to get up early :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday

stop moaning about the trip

I've done several London/Southampton trips, and some of them are usually same day return

just give yourself 1.5hrs extra to what the sat nav is telling you

Hounslow, your brave

:driving::death::doctor:

am staying in the channing hounslow hotel, and working in the sainsburys in Surbiton, you know of these places raistlin? lol fancy meeting up for a drink if you're close by?

I don't live near but I do know both places, Surbiton is OK, just the normal chaves that cause problems, Hounslow is a bit more exciting :P

my mum phoned me this morning and went, "i was your age when i had you. I am double your age" and i laughed. I feel old :(

You will feel a little older after a weeks shopfitting ;) :P

haha i love this attention :P

Cheers Blondie :)

Cheers again Kev

and steve I am well excited, the reception is 24 hours so i get to spend a bit of time with Jessica which is cool, i am well excited, my first proper job, i've already spent £40 on petrol which i will get back :) i've emailed my bank details so i will get paid now haha just this stupid uniform issue but hey it won't kill me lol :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links