Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Supaguard

matfrost

Matt, looks like you're still a a member of RX8OC. I'm not, so can't look to make sure, but there are big discounts on supagard kits available there, for members. I'm sure I remember seeing £19.99? Or that could be what the dealers actually buy the kit in at? Maybe worth a look?

That is NOT a superguard kit, that is a kit used to re-apply the product from time to time and to wash the car with, for use after the car has been treated. I can supply those all day long at that price..........if you want them

The FULL superguard kit costs about £120 plus VAT to buy, then you have to apply it, if it's being sold to you at £200 the dealer is not making a lot of money out of you, but at £299 there will be good comission in it for the salesman

Kingo :thumbsup:

OK OK I promise not to do it again :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Okey Dokey

Oh and did I mention we still want our discount as well? :rolleyes:

Errrrrrr, I think you did mention it once or twice :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Okey Dokey

Mention what???? :wacko: :wacko:

Ohhh - you mean the 25% off; and 17.5% off for cash as well?

I have looked in the members section of RX8OC and got the following prices

BASE PACK £95.00

SUPAWHEELS BASE PACK £119.00

FULL PACK FABRIC £199.00

SUPAWHEELS FULL PACK FABRIC £ 210.00

FULL PACK LEATHER £199.00

SUPAWHEELS FULL PACK LEATHER £210.00

ULTRA PRO PACK £249.00

There seems to be full kits on ebay for about £20 though. Wondered if it was worth it just for the interior protection.

If you can get a full pack for 20.00 go for it, those 20.00 packs only have a car wash and re-application cream in them, they don't have the interior fabric protector in them, you can also buy a wheel cleaner for about the same price. As you can see from your price list above, prices are not cheap, especially when you consider it has to be applied as well

Okey Dokey

Mention what???? :wacko: :wacko:

Ohhh - you mean the 25% off; and 17.5% off for cash as well?

Never thought I'd say this bothy but we both talk the same language.

So that's cost, less 25%, less 17.5% for cash and Gordon made the rules so VAT comes off at the end.

I suppose free delivery might be pushing it a bit but what about half price?

A complete DMF kit for £4.36 delivered. Now we are talking. You come out and freefit at home eh Kingo?

Oh by the way how are enjoying life on the outside? :spiteful:

Figures seem to add up.

Drove into Glasgow this am - hardly got out of 2nd gear on the M8 due to heavy traffic. Thankfully noticed a blue beamer unmarked on the other side having pulled in a lucky Avensis driver.

Accelaration of the beast is amazing. When I accelarate the brake warning light comes on B) (which alerts for low level brake fluid). The fluid is topped up to the full mark!!!

On the way out of Glasgow, motorway was fairly clear and able to try out speed - nae BMW in sight. (lunchtime)

3rd gear happily runs along at 70mph with loads left for accelaration so tried 4th and quickly took it up to 100 :censor: mph. Didn't manage to get as far as 5th gear.

And the front brakes work so efficiently - feels quite happy being slammed to a halt, and with wider tyres will go round sharp corners happily too. The rear bushes have still to be fitted and the rear nearside one is the most noticeable under pressure. Heard a clunk a couple of times on gear change but reckon its the diff mounting which has still to be stiffened as we're expecting that.

Worst thing was scratching the alloy :huh: on the front nearside against the old caravan which is in wur driveway waiting for some subtle bracing of the chassis (mixture of wood and steel bar and if that fails a new plywood floor as well). The scratch? Its going to be fine wetndry followed by a coat of lacquer. Teach me to take care / kick the caravan - I'll need to finish the caravan work so it can go back to its normal parking bay at a local factory. Then of course, I could call Kingo and get him up to polish the scratch oot wi his magic Polish for £3.96 all in.

Whats the going price for a 2nd hand twin axle caravan wi 10m mast, 6 lights and a heavy diesel generator, less discount etc?? ;) ;)

Figures seem to add up.

Drove into Glasgow this am - hardly got out of 2nd gear on the M8 due to heavy traffic. Thankfully noticed a blue beamer unmarked on the other side having pulled in a lucky Avensis driver.

Accelaration of the beast is amazing. When I accelarate the brake warning light comes on B) (which alerts for low level brake fluid). The fluid is topped up to the full mark!!!

On the way out of Glasgow, motorway was fairly clear and able to try out speed - nae BMW in sight. (lunchtime)

3rd gear happily runs along at 70mph with loads left for accelaration so tried 4th and quickly took it up to 100 :censor: mph. Didn't manage to get as far as 5th gear.

And the front brakes work so efficiently - feels quite happy being slammed to a halt, and with wider tyres will go round sharp corners happily too. The rear bushes have still to be fitted and the rear nearside one is the most noticeable under pressure. Heard a clunk a couple of times on gear change but reckon its the diff mounting which has still to be stiffened as we're expecting that.

Worst thing was scratching the alloy :huh: on the front nearside against the old caravan which is in wur driveway waiting for some subtle bracing of the chassis (mixture of wood and steel bar and if that fails a new plywood floor as well). The scratch? Its going to be fine wetndry followed by a coat of lacquer. Teach me to take care / kick the caravan - I'll need to finish the caravan work so it can go back to its normal parking bay at a local factory. Then of course, I could call Kingo and get him up to polish the scratch oot wi his magic Polish for £3.96 all in.

Whats the going price for a 2nd hand twin axle caravan wi 10m mast, 6 lights and a heavy diesel generator, less discount etc?? ;) ;)

Thanks for confirming the sum but I think I carelessly rounded the last penny up instead of down (surprised you didn't spot that).

Easy tiger with these speed trials on the M8 - look what happened to Donald Cambell on Coniston, we don't want to watch any tragic stories on the tea time news. And this is all before Scottie has had chance to kick that dilithium crystal cap'n. I take it all the tiles are in place to stop you from breaking up on the exit slip road.

I see your manoeuvring (had to use spell checker on that one) skills haven't got any better when you can't miss Wembley Stadium on wheels. Perhaps you should let somebody else fly it and navigate from the back seat where you can use the anti cop car measures (chaff, ack ack etc). Don't forget to make sure you are not in a roll when you operate the ejection seat, look what happened last week.

Hows he gonna remember all that AND take photos of the little sh&*s in corsas with that shocked look on their faces ?

After having my vehicle supagard applied by the dealer i got the official window sticker affixed i got the following bag.

CONTENTS OF THE BAG

WHEEL BRUSH AND SPONGE POLISHING CLOTH

TOP ROW

ALLOY WHEEL CLEANER/ALLOY WHEEL PROCTECTION/TYRE AND BUMPER SHINE

SECOND ROW

ACID RAIN NEUTRALISING SHAMPOO/PAINTSEAL CREAM/UPHOLSTERY CLEANER

see picture, i also got the 12 months keyfinder lost of keys.

DSCF3713.jpg

Figures seem to add up.

Thanks for confirming the sum but I think I carelessly rounded the last penny up instead of down (surprised you didn't spot that).

Easy tiger with these speed trials on the M8 - look what happened to Donald Cambell on Coniston, we don't want to watch any tragic stories on the tea time news. And this is all before Scottie has had chance to kick that dilithium crystal cap'n. I take it all the tiles are in place to stop you from breaking up on the exit slip road.

I see your manoeuvring (had to use spell checker on that one) skills haven't got any better when you can't miss Wembley Stadium on wheels. Perhaps you should let somebody else fly it and navigate from the back seat where you can use the anti cop car measures (chaff, ack ack etc). Don't forget to make sure you are not in a roll when you operate the ejection seat, look what happened last week.

The exit slip is a 110 degree bend failed by most artics. The option is then to slither across the grass and pick up a MacDonalds quarterpounder.... on the other side.

Aye, the 6 pots are working well....and I haven't tried them out to their utmost yet.

Ye mentioned Wembley...whits tennis got tae dae wi it??? I dinna unnerstan that one.

An wi my shape, there's nae chance o me ejecting whether the harness is oan or no.

Noo, where does Croatia come frae??

Ive got supaguard on my rav but i never paid for it! Just as well as it is Crap! Better of buying some Megiuars or auto glym and doing it twice a year yourself. You have a toyota paintwork warranty anyway!!

Good Luck

i bought a citroen C4 in black n had the old supaguard treatment................most definatley worth it for sure :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links