Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Will Vi

mei

Hello!! We have dot a Will finally from Japan yesterday!! I took a car this morning to MOT thinking not going to fails as this car has been checked by JAAI-japan auto appraisal instutitute but te fact was it's failed due to offside front anti-roo bar linkage has excessive plau y in a pin/bush..... I was gotted!

I will bring to the toyoya this afternoon to check if they have a spare but does anyone know where we can find a company to have spare parts??

Thanks

mei523 :rolleyes::eek:

• 1 year later...
Hello!! We have dot a Will finally from Japan yesterday!! I took a car this morning to MOT thinking not going to fails as this car has been checked by JAAI-japan auto appraisal instutitute but te fact was it's failed due to offside front anti-roo bar linkage has excessive plau y in a pin/bush..... I was gotted!

I will bring to the toyoya this afternoon to check if they have a spare but does anyone know where we can find a company to have spare parts??

Thanks

i got all my parts from toyota dealers, they can get everything. getting spares from scrap yard for a will is difficult as they are rare some mechanical parts are same as a celica and corrolla. i got a celica subframe from scrappers fitted straight onto will. you just need to take parts off and match them up. do you have any pics of your car? we need to create a group for toyota will cars :toast: mine just come out of enkahnz bodyshop looks awesome in pearl white.

Agreed. Your dealer can get all the parts you need. If they say otherwise ( as some dealerships seem to do ) then go to another one. For some reason some places pretend that they don't deal with imports.

If you have any bother then drop Parts-King an Email ( Lindop Toyota section of the forum ) and he'll sort you out.

• 1 year later...

Thanks

i got all my parts from toyota dealers, they can get everything. getting spares from scrap yard for a will is difficult as they are rare some mechanical parts are same as a celica and corrolla. i got a celica subframe from scrappers fitted straight onto will. you just need to take parts off and match them up. do you have any pics of your car? we need to create a group for toyota will cars :toast: mine just come out of enkahnz bodyshop looks awesome in pearl white.

Thanks I have not checked the site quite long time! anyway I added the link u may find interesting

Visit toyoya will fan site

Hi Mei

you still have your Will? Your details say you're in Bucks, well I'm in Aylesbury and I just got a Will Vi.

Thanks for the link!

• 2 months later...

Hi Mei

you still have your Will? Your details say you're in Bucks, well I'm in Aylesbury and I just got a Will Vi.

Thanks for the link!

No problem!! yes I live in wycombe. is your car black? cas I saw Will black 2month ago,,

I dont think my will is not so well at the moment. I am hearing lould noise coming from underneath the car.

I took it to National if it is a exhaust issue but he was not sure..So I guess I have to take it to Toyota.

Its hard to explain though some one has to be with me to heat this noise.

I hope my baby is ok..... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

today is 27th May

my will is fine now it was wheel bearing....it was so loud..

here is my will Vi (taken when we had heavy snow)my will have snow tires so it was very good!! :lol::yes:

ups I just dont know how to upload a picture here...

• Like 1

• 6 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Does anyone know how to turn off the airbags in Toyota will vi? Otherwise, anyone know of a baby car seat that actually fits on the narrow bench seat at the back? Yet to find one :(

• 3 years later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links