Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Please All Take Care Atm

Jinxed

Mainly for the benefit of the less experienced drivers but still a headsup to those who believe themselves incapable of finding themselves in dificulty also.....

Please all take care when out n about :) If your area has turned anything like mine then the roads have got to one of those special points in the year when its not always easy to tell whether its ok to even drive at a decent pace let alone the limit. The first thing you may know about hitting a significant patch of ice may be your car doing something unexpected!

Although this perhaps mainly relates to night time driving when the temperature drops sharply It may well also be valid in the normal waking morning hours before the sun has had chance to melt away any ice, and also to back roads, b roads, and any roads in areas where the council is a bit rubbish at gritting.

Basically maintain your space between you and the car in front, do not take unnecessary violent or fast manouvers, be aware of any other potential threats, and expect the worst from others.

Lets have a good few months everyone and keep our cars in healthy working order for the next warm days we get :thumbsup:

Peace ;)

The supra stays tucked away in this weather, not because I am scared of driving RWD in the ice/snow/wet (daily drivers have been MR2s, supra turbos and porsche 944s until now) but because salt and water is evil!

A patch of ice; even on a push bike, can be a very interesting experience :D glad the cold here seems to have relented here for now at least. Just dont want there to be any nasty events to anyone here :)

I'm just waiting on a little snow then am gonna find a nice big (empty) car park and have me some fun in my tubby :)

Thankfully I don't have to worry as much as most :D

this was our metro after it skidded on black ice on a b-road early evening a couple of years ago

IMAG0003.jpg

sad thing was 5 people drove past before stopping and helping despite car being upside down and in the middle of the road

cool little car tho.. RIP!

Sarahx

I thought it was a chavalier at first; then on realising it was a Metro, thought exactly what Jappy said.

Is it not the cold crisp air that tubby drivers crave?

cold and crisp is nice but it was markedly freezing and had been raining here :) just really foggy now which is far more interesting :D esp on the motorway B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links