Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lunch, Xscape - Sunday 2nd Dec

Vlad_E

Dale you are annoying me now, please ***** off <_< or grow up or go play with your car!!

I know why you are doing this and who you are doing it with :rolleyes: ...if you dont like what you read on TOC don't bother logging in!!!!!

Dale you are annoying me now, please ***** off <_< or grow up or go play with your car!!

I know why you are doing this and who you are doing it with :rolleyes: ...if you dont like what you read on TOC don't bother logging in!!!!!

LMAO, thats laughable, I dont see how I have done ANYTHING wrong, i have NEVER questioned anything you have posted other than the above, and that was in jest to YOUR replys from me

so maybe take your own advice and "***** off"

:lol::lol::lol:

Sorry guys, Les has bad toothache so he would be realy bad company.............trust me you just dont want to know...............poor hubby :(

Enjoy the meet anyways......... :)

So who went then?

Did I miss anything good?

:(

well there was me, hou, jj, mr mo, dale and mrs. :) moff popped by for 5.

was an alright do, good to see ppls as always.. and had a nice little walk around the shops in the rain finding mr mo a shirt.lol :P (oo and i got some new boots from next too.lol)

:)