Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Want A T-pot, Now!

Baby Yari

I'm not quite a T-pot owner yet but was hoping to be one today!! I've had a bit of a dabble with a Renault 5 GT and had an eye to keeping that but with a change in my work commitments I need something newer and more reliable and that won't break down every day!

Went down to have a look at a thunder grey one at a delaership last Sunday and liked the look of it. Because I didn't have my Yaris I couldn't get a p/x price so went back down today and if I was offered what i wanted for my car, I was happy to talk money!

Just as I arrived someone else was looking around it and it was sods law that they bought it!! I was a bit gutted to say the least but hey ho, such is life!!

What I'm gettting at is the fact that I can't seem to find any T-pot's around my area?? I had to go all the way down to Windsor to have a look at this one which is roughly a 1.5 hour drive from me.

I've obviously been on all the websites like Autotrader, Pistonheads, etc but has anyone else got any decent websites that they have managed to find there motors on?? I live in the Milton Keynes area and obviously willing to travel but not a million miles!

Just getting a bit disheartened now as I went to have a look at another one a few weeks ago and arrived down there for the garage to turn around and say they forgot to call me to let me know it had been sold!

Id have been so annoyed if some other bugger got it before me

dont be disheartened, i spent over 6 months looking for a t-sport, and im glad i didnt rush into it, if you wait and see a few, you will soon find one that is right for you

pistonheads, autotrader and eBay are the best places really, as it is where everyone advertises.

just keep looking, one will come up soon enough ;)

Yeah I hope so mate, I wanted to try and get one before xmas but really don't think it's going to happen now!! Oh well, such is life!

i took mooooonnnnths aswell matey, and that was looking for one of three cars i fancied,

it took a long time to find it , but when i eventually found my yaris (had to travel a few hours to get it) it was low mileage and totally immaculate!!

be patient and eventually youll find one, and be even happier when you do :)

I just had a browse on Autotrader one time because I was bored, and noticed a T-Sport a few miles away from me, it was for a resonable price aswell, so I said to myself go for it. Went and had a look, had a drive, could realy see myself driving it :D It's soooo much better in every way then my 1.3, I love my T-Sport.

I went from a 1.0l GS to a 1.5l T-sport, same as Sprx77, i proper love my T sport. A lady at work was selling hers for a great price and my insurance was cheaper than my GS!!!!!!

Its a fantastic drive. :)

there arent many really, and good luck 2 you all the same. But at the end of the day I like how their arent that many of them as it makes them abit more special. Just keep looking mate, dont wana rub salt in the wounds but I mentioned at work 1 day that I wanted one and the next week the woman who sat near me sold me hers for a 1.4 diesel! my dad has just rang me and informed me he is looking at a new Yaris, that means we will have 4 on our drive!!!

there arent many really, and good luck 2 you all the same. But at the end of the day I like how their arent that many of them as it makes them abit more special.

Yeah deffo mate, the rarer the better! Just makes them so god damn hard to find!!!!

Just keep looking mate, dont wana rub salt in the wounds but I mentioned at work 1 day that I wanted one and the next week the woman who sat near me sold me hers for a 1.4 diesel! my dad has just rang me and informed me he is looking at a new Yaris, that means we will have 4 on our drive!!!

That's a bit of result, bet you were really chuffed with that!!

As for the amount of Yari's on your drive, you will probs have people looking around soon thinking it's a dealership or something!!! :D

Yer I was proper chuffed mate, there are some pix in the other post I made if u fancy a butchers.

LOL yer, well best of luck 2u anyway, I seem 2 check all the time on AT so if I find any near Milton Keynes way i'll send you a PM.

Me and a friend looked for well over 2 months to find our cars, plus we both had to travel 200miles for it!! but boy was it a fun drive back when we got the 2nd one.... :yahoo: :D :D :D

Yay at last!! I found one and it's perfect, and only up the road as well!!!

It's a 2003 phase 2 model in the best colour ever made, thunder grey!!! Can't wait to pick it up in 2 weeks time!!

Niiiiice! Had a test drive yet? :D

Yeah I had a test drive before I bought it. It wasn't a million miles away from being a similar drive to my 1.3 but then I put my foot down and then it hits ya!!! It was great!!

The gearbox is much better as well, phase 2 box is sprung loaded or something I got told so pulls it into and out of gear easier and quicker apparently!

The Toyota dealership I bought it from in Northampton were great, couldn't fault them in the slightest! The bloke that sold me the car was proper cheesy but a nice enough fella

The sad thing is I sold all my aftermarket parts I had on my 1.3, Tein coileys, Apexi induc kit, etc! so, to all those peeps that bought them, i want them back!!!!

The sad thing is I sold all my aftermarket parts I had on my 1.3, Tein coileys, Apexi induc kit, etc! so, to all those peeps that bought them, i want them back!!!!

:D

:D

Cheeky sod!

I'm not quite a T-pot owner yet but was hoping to be one today!! I've had a bit of a dabble with a Renault 5 GT and had an eye to keeping that but with a change in my work commitments I need something newer and more reliable and that won't break down every day!

Went down to have a look at a thunder grey one at a delaership last Sunday and liked the look of it. Because I didn't have my Yaris I couldn't get a p/x price so went back down today and if I was offered what i wanted for my car, I was happy to talk money!

Just as I arrived someone else was looking around it and it was sods law that they bought it!! I was a bit gutted to say the least but hey ho, such is life!!

What I'm gettting at is the fact that I can't seem to find any T-pot's around my area?? I had to go all the way down to Windsor to have a look at this one which is roughly a 1.5 hour drive from me.

I've obviously been on all the websites like Autotrader, Pistonheads, etc but has anyone else got any decent websites that they have managed to find there motors on?? I live in the Milton Keynes area and obviously willing to travel but not a million miles!

Just getting a bit disheartened now as I went to have a look at another one a few weeks ago and arrived down there for the garage to turn around and say they forgot to call me to let me know it had been sold!

A T-pot A? I suppose you want it in brew.. Oops, sorry, Blue! :rolleyes:

150 miles might seem a long way but think of that lovely drive home in your nice shiney new car! It win't seem far enough! B)

• 2 weeks later...

I finally picked it up last Friday and what can I say!? I've already fallen in love and have only had it for a few days! I honestly didnt expect it to be so much quicker than the 1.3 but it is. It's sooooooooo much nippier and the engine sounds surprisingly a lot beefier as well.

Was bit sad to let my other one go but we all have to move on!

Paid just under £5,500 for late 2003 phase 2 model in chunder grey. Bought it from Sims Toyota in northampton and they couldn't of been more helpful if they tried, pure class! Don't know if anyone has ever had any dealings with them but it's so different from the Milton Keynes dealership.

I'll get some pics soon but it's already loads dirtier than it was when i picked it up!!!

i had to go to st albans to get mine. glad you found one in the end though mate. get some goodies for it lol. nice exhaust but you cant have it louder than mine. mine will stay the loudest yaris in mk lol