Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Interior Light

kenty

alright lads and lasses?

anone got any idea of the spec of a yaris interior light bulb? ie. fitment, shape? just need to know what to ask for in the shop as Halfords are f*****g useless!!!

cheers! ross

If i remember rightly I measured my old one then looked up a replacement on a few sites. The one I bought was a 31-35mm xenon White Dome Festoon. This just about fitted (slightly larger) and gave a brighter/whiter light.

Try this?

If i remember rightly I measured my old one then looked up a replacement on a few sites. The one I bought was a 31-35mm Xenon White Dome Festoon. This just about fitted (slightly larger) and gave a brighter/whiter light.

Try this?

nice one mate! cheers!!!

If i remember rightly I measured my old one then looked up a replacement on a few sites. The one I bought was a 31-35mm Xenon White Dome Festoon. This just about fitted (slightly larger) and gave a brighter/whiter light.

Try this?

nice one mate! cheers!!!

I had the same problem. anted to fit a brighter bulb but couldn't get one for love nor money!

Got a blue led one from Halfords in the end. Bigger, but it just goes in. Be carefull though, if you fiddle with it whilst the leccie is on, the fuse blows real easy. You then loose music and sat nav if I remember rightly!

Not a lot brighter but nice blue glow now. B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links