Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello All

crispyxb

My name is Chris. I own a Scion xB, my wife owns a Scion xA, and I am in the market for a Previa as we speak. I am from Arizona, the U.S. of course. I really like this forum, been browsing for awhile and thought I would post and say hi to everyone. Here are some pics of my car.

hin7.jpg

hin5.jpg

hin.jpg

PICT0053.jpg

PICT0089.jpg

PICT0093.jpg

Why have you got a dead gorilla in the back? :lol:

Welcome to the forum matey... very different kind of car you got there. They aint on the roads over here so deffo unique to this forum.

Enjoy your stay.

Regards

Fizz

Welcome to the club, not sure about the fur or the spiders but apart from that I really like your car. It's clear a lot of hard work has gone into making it look like that which I respect anyone for

Hey and welcome! I love the look of the Scion, fantastic looking cars and a real shame they aren't freely available in the UK! I have to join everyone else so far and say I'm not so keen on the gorrila roof lining, but the rest looks schweet! :)

Hello & Welcome

Wow, what a fabulous motor that is.

It looks like one of Chip Foose's creations.

I bet its loud.

You Americans are so stylish

B)

Thanks all for the welcome. I love the fur its on my roof, speakerbox and dashboard. Going to be doing the seats soon. The stereo is pretty loud. It rated at 151.3 DB. I love the engine also. You cant beat the 1.5L, I have over 90,000 miles on it so far. No problems at all. I will post pics of my wife Scion later. Hers is American version of the IST from Japan.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links