Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pix As Promised

Korny_Yaris

Hi, just finished installing all my subs 6x9's etc, and a few pics from the other day.

I just noticed the sticker in the back window. I can assure yout that is now gone lol!

Let me know what you think, oh and there is a silver bee sting on the T sport aswell now.

23112007271-1.jpg

23112007272.jpg

23112007270.jpg

27112007321.jpg

27112007322.jpg

27112007323.jpg

27112007324.jpg

27112007325.jpg

27112007326.jpg

27112007327.jpg

lol yer it does the job, i took it out of my GS. Left my sis with dash and footwell Speakers :P

whats that head unit like with your subs cause i used to have the same jvc and it skipped like a !Removed! even with standard vw Speakers in my old car.

which sticker? :S

are they two 10s?

i had two 12s in mine for a bit, but box didnt fit that way, had to have it so subs faced upwards lol

n does your back wiper rattle now that your subs are facing that way?

thanks.

Sprx - not sure just yet mate, bit tight on cash after the purchase.

jd26 - its a great sounding head unit and v. powerful and skipped like a b*tch in my GS but its great (touch wood) in the T sport. The sticker is from the dealership on the rear window

Kayani - Yes they are two 10's, fit perfect with the amp snug behind it, doesnt rattle that I have noticed yet, something is rattling tho from the bass, will try and sort it out.

thanks.

jd26 - its a great sounding head unit and v. powerful and skipped like a b*tch in my GS but its great (touch wood) in the T sport. The sticker is from the dealership on the rear window

ai mate, was deffo a lovley sounding h.u just was gutting that it skipped badly , hopfully yours is alrite in the tsport then.

hahaha I proper jynxed myself, it skipped real bad this morning, I dont know if its cuz its cold? cuz it gets better as my car warms up abit?

Jess - thanks alot, just seen your red 1, looks well good. No plans just yet, gona get use 2 it abit first.

I love the dials on the side as you can see it out of the corner of your eye were as normal cars you actually have to look down to see the instruments!

my speedometer is different from that its the digital one. i didnt know there were like different ones..(sorry im not so bright its my first toyota)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links