Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Leaking In Rear

cliffg

I Have just put my new Rav 4 XTR in to be looked at after 1 month of owning it. After its been raining the rear storage box fills up with water,the carpets are not.The well that supports the plastic storge box is filling up,so when it gets so much in there it goes into plastic storge box.I have emptied 1/2 gallon of water on 2 occasions now.It s worth a look in the rear compartment,its only 5 plastic pins holding it in as u may have water there but cant see it in your plastic compartment. I will let you know the outcome and were the water is getting in as there say they have not had tis kind of leak b4. :unsure:

Hi Cliff

Have you had anything other than mudflaps fitted?

Regards

Hi Cliff

Regards

Tow bar fitted buy them dont think it can be mudlaps as used same screws ?

Hi Cliff

Regards

Tow bar fitted buy them

How much are you betting?!!!!

When you take the box out can you see the gromet/where they have brought the wire in?

Hi Cliff

Regards

Tow bar fitted buy them

How much are you betting?!!!!

When you take the box out can you see the gromet/where they have brought the wire in?

There are 2 gromits in bottom of pan there are intaked The water is clean so not coming from when moving it gets in when still

To take the panels out all the door seals need to come off. Are they located properly?

It will be related as sure as eggs are eggs.

When I first read this... ;) ;) Thought you had a naughty dog in the back of the RAV...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As Anchorman says.I f they were the last to tinker with the RAV and then all off a sudden water starts getting in hmmmmm