Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dash Board Lights

Apap

Can someone give me some info Please.I just baught a yaris 2003,when I start the engine a blue light comes up in the dash board and stays for about 5 min.It looks to me that its something to do with the temperature but I am not sure.?

Can I drive while this light is on?

Thanks

What he said.

Keep the revs low, let the engine warm up by driving steadily until operating temperature is reached then the light will go out.

Thank to all.I had a headache now I feel better.All the best to you and your family

The main thing is that it goes off after a few nims. The Yaris, for some strange reason, has this blue light for a cold engine and if by chance the engine starts to overheat, you will have a similar light, in red! (It may even be the same light, I have never had it come on). This will be a bigger problem as, withought an actual gauge, you have to guess how hot and stop to let it cool/top up rad. :unsure:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links