Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Its Nice To Be Back :)

Leeky

Howdy all, long time no see.

I've been without broadband for over a month now so havent been able to use the internet much except for when im at work.

I dont know how many of you know but im now sharing a house with Bibbs and Lord Ed :lol: Which is proving to be awesome :lol:

So how is everyone? :D Have i missed much? :lol:

Did Michael sell the MR2? Has Jimlad bought another car yet? :lol:

Ahhh my sweet sweet Asha :D Its has been too long my dear ;) :lol:

Messy.....well there are supra and s2000 bits everywhere.....

Smelly..... well yeah but that smell was there when we moved in :lol:

Geeky....to be honest we are always getting too drunk to be geeky :lol:

Hello stranger!

Glad to see you back with us!!

I have a list of things I want to ask you about Aygo-wise.... I'll give you a call in the near future about them ;)

Anyway, hope the house is good, the place is clean and ready for muchos trashos partios :D

Welcome back, any chance of bringing Bibbs back with you? The funny, outspoken Australian *****

Who the h*** are you!!?????

;)

Welcome back.. and no, you haven't missed much... we were just killing time till you got broadband.

Howdy all, long time no see.

I've been without broadband for over a month now so havent been able to use the internet much except for when im at work.

I dont know how many of you know but im now sharing a house with Bibbs and Lord Ed :lol: Which is proving to be awesome :lol:

So how is everyone? :D Have i missed much? :lol:

Did Michael sell the MR2? Has Jimlad bought another car yet? :lol:

Hey welcome back, yeah hope you are sharing the computer too, those other old Tocers have been missed round here.

Missed a few things, dont know that Michael has, and yes of course Jim has, just dont know what this weeks model is

I have a list of things I want to ask you about Aygo-wise.... I'll give you a call in the near future about them ;)

A call!? is that all :rolleyes: Dont i even get a beer and a chat!? :rolleyes: :D :lol: ;)

Thanks guys, its nice to be active again :D

I'd love to get Ben back on here but its just never going to happen :lol:

He's changed a lot since you last saw him on here. He's an old git now and we hardly see him now as he spends more time at his other halfs place than he does here at home :lol: (hehe only kidding ya big ghey if your reading this ;) )

A call!? is that all :rolleyes: Dont i even get a beer and a chat!? :rolleyes: :D :lol: ;)

I just thought I'd introduce you back into the fold slowly..... :lol: :lol:

It'd be great to see you hun.... :thumbsup: Ideally before Christmas ;) lol

Cool stuff! Usual place at around the usual time under the normal booking of Mr and Mrs Smith?....... :lol: ;) ...Oh no! I've just given the game away :lol:

Have you see the Golden Compass yet?

Call me ;) hehe

RrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiicolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAA :lol:

Cool stuff! Usual place at around the usual time under the normal booking of Mr and Mrs Smith?....... :lol: ;) ...Oh no! I've just given the game away :lol:

Have you see the Golden Compass yet?

Call me ;) hehe

I haven't and I want to - I also haven't seen Stardust either.... its guts me you've been gone Mr Smith ;)

Same time, same place.... I'll call you to discuss.... the eagle flies at midnight :lol: ;)