Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Eye Brows ?

navygm

someone knows where I can find a set of eye brows? couldnt find on eBay, and the ones at envy cost too much for 2 piece of plastic!

thanks in advance

Ebay finds

Check this, I bought a pair and they came about 2 weeks later - shipped from Greece.

Getting sprayed at the moment.

If you have no luck here, I will dig out the box mine came in and see if it has the address. They came from Japan, I think.

Finally got mine back from getting them (and other parts) sprayed.

Will get better images tomorrow or soon of the brows and some pics of the car properly.

DSC00039.jpg

Finally got mine back from getting them (and other parts) sprayed.

Will get better images tomorrow or soon of the brows and some pics of the car properly.

DSC00039.jpg

Bit too droopy for me. Mine are thinner at the indicator end with a bit wider to the centre, then thin again at the grill end!

Obviously you liked 'em, I am not knocking them. Still better then the 'Eyes wide open, surprised' look! B)

BTW, there is a seller on eBay who does black smoked wing repeaters, who also does blue ones. They would look great on your car!

Bit too droopy for me. Mine are thinner at the indicator end with a bit wider to the centre, then thin again at the grill end!

Obviously you liked 'em, I am not knocking them. Still better then the 'Eyes wide open, surprised' look! B)

BTW, there is a seller on ebay who does black smoked wing repeaters, who also does blue ones. They would look great on your car!

Fair. Ye Im more than happy with them - especially when I probably paid half the price you did :P But yes, i agree, better than the eyes open look!

Just looked and cant see - link please?

the eye brows that Im looking for are exactly like Chuck04 has or had on his black yaris..

found them @ envy but they are slightly expensive..they are the C-one eye lids.. maybe someone knows cheaper than 155sterling :S

thanks for the help

chucks are carbon fibre that's why their expensive, i'm sure they are similar to the fabulous brows but the originals are probably expensive.

Jaxx used to sell the TRD and fabulous replicas for about £40 but he doesn't do them anymore.

no i dont need carbon ones, i just need the fabulous ones,, i know that jaxx used to have, but now I cant find!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links