Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Loose Piece Of Trim

nig.xl

I have found a loose piece of trim at the base of the windscreen on the passenger side of my 03 rav.

It looks as if it should clip to the bottom of the strip of plastic that runs down the side of the screen, but has no means of clipping or any adhesive attached either :huh:

It is on the outside or the car I should mention.

I'll take it back to Toyota later as I have warranty left but didn't want to get fobbed off by them so thought I'd take advice first.

Plus I told them what to do with their oil filters after they tried charging me £17 quid for 1. Thanks Kingo by the way 10 filters for £70 :thumbsup: I may have to keep the rav a bit longer than I thought I would to use them all up :D

Yes I think I know the one. It is the plastic trim with a rubber lip seal to prevent dirt from building up under the cavity at the bottom of the screen. The ones I've seen have the rubber bonded to the plastic so ideally that should be replaced with a new one.

Hey Kingo

Let us know if you are doing discounts on bulk purchases. What about a price list?

Yes I think I know the one. It is the plastic trim with a rubber lip seal to prevent dirt from building up under the cavity at the bottom of the screen. The ones I've seen have the rubber bonded to the plastic so ideally that should be replaced with a new one.

Thanks anchorman.

All of our TOC specials are in the members area of our website, you have to register here to be able to see them. Some specials are also available to the general public on the online shop pages, it is all being updated so bear with me. We hope to be able to offer more lines in due course

Kingo :thumbsup: