Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dual Mass Flywheels

anchorman

Update - I went to the local dealer (John Roe) and they have agreed to push my case with TUK. They are contacting TUK today and expect a formal reply sometime in the next week or so.

In the interim they have said my RAV is safe to drive. Don't think I'll be planning any long journeys though!

Update - I went to the local dealer (John Roe) and they have agreed to push my case with TUK. They are contacting TUK today and expect a formal reply sometime in the next week or so.

In the interim they have said my RAV is safe to drive. Don't think I'll be planning any long journeys though!

They do seem to be honouring some or all of recent claims. Keep your fingers crossed!

Be sure to inderstand what they are offering as it may be cheaper to go to a local independant.

Just got feedback from TUK on my DMF problem. They are prepared to supply the replacement parts at a discount of 50% (still over £400 +VAT mind) but will not contribute towards the labour charge. Their stance is that as its over the 5yrs warranty (by six weeks.......) then they are not obliged to do anything. The guy I spoke to at TUK was called Paul and to say he was not sympathetic is an understatement. His attitude and tone of voice was that I should be grateful that TUK have offered anything. When I said that I would be seeking further advice, his response was to asak me if I was refusing to take up their offer. I asked him if the offer would be withdrawn if I decided to take things further at which point he avoided answering the question, but left me in no doubt as to what the answer was.

Given that I can probably get hold of a Valeo kit for about the same price as TUK were offering I am tempted to push this further, particularly given Nev's success using ConsumerDirect.

As a further goodwill gesture, my local dealer has offered to charge labour at "cost" to do the repair - again, this is still £50/hr.

Any thoughts/comments are welcome.....

Just got feedback from TUK on my DMF problem. They are prepared to supply the replacement parts at a discount of 50% (still over £400 +VAT mind) but will not contribute towards the labour charge. Their stance is that as its over the 5yrs warranty (by six weeks.......) then they are not obliged to do anything. The guy I spoke to at TUK was called Paul and to say he was not sympathetic is an understatement. His attitude and tone of voice was that I should be grateful that TUK have offered anything. When I said that I would be seeking further advice, his response was to asak me if I was refusing to take up their offer. I asked him if the offer would be withdrawn if I decided to take things further at which point he avoided answering the question, but left me in no doubt as to what the answer was.

Given that I can probably get hold of a Valeo kit for about the same price as TUK were offering I am tempted to push this further, particularly given Nev's success using ConsumerDirect.

As a further goodwill gesture, my local dealer has offered to charge labour at "cost" to do the repair - again, this is still £50/hr.

Any thoughts/comments are welcome.....

I would take the offer from Toyota...as said before they are not obliged to honour out side the warranty period and have as some good gestured... It would save you the extra £200 buying the valeo kit... and labour at cost...as most of the job is in labour as they are a sod to get to (should have taken photo of my RAV in bits up on ramps having it done)...

I also believe Toyota PR do look in on TOC occasionally but if this makes any difference on what we as owners think of them and say..is another thing...

Is your RAV still drivable or up on bricks so too speak...I happend to find a very good garage and they used genuine parts but at cost to me....also not near as expensive as Toyota garage rates....

Thanks for the comments, my RAV is still driveable, so if you can recommend someone to do the work then I'm all ears.......

Thanks for the comments, my RAV is still driveable, so if you can recommend someone to do the work then I'm all ears.......

Bit far to take it for you too drive down to Essex. :huh: :huh: ......Especially with the DMF in it's present state....

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sure I've read this thread correctly, but can smeone just put my mind at rest, is this problem only associated with the diesel model. I only ask as I'm thinking of getting a RAV 4 for the wife and want to be armed with as much knowledge as possible before the search for a new car begins.

Thanks.

I'm sure I've read this thread correctly, but can smeone just put my mind at rest, is this problem only associated with the diesel model. I only ask as I'm thinking of getting a RAV 4 for the wife and want to be armed with as much knowledge as possible before the search for a new car begins.

Thanks.

Yes you read it correct. The DMF (Dual Mass Flywheel) is only in the Toyota D4D engines and also the newer Dcat diesels as well. It's solely used in Diesel engined vehicles only.....

• 3 weeks later...
thank you again Anchorman..

I think I know the problem with my NRG.. It's got 2 b this DMF thingy.. My NRG is a 51 plate. You mentioned a modded DMF in 2002. Are you saying the earlier models dont have this DMF problem anchorman??

daftrunner, I'll sign your petition. In fact maybe we should contact that watchdog program. Even if to warn everyone else about Toyota's scandulous secret.

The symptoms seem the same as all the ones mentioned here... weird noises for a couple of weeks. Noisy when cruising down the highways. And as I used to role by all the other cars on the motorway thinking, ya shoulda bought a rav4. These things never breakdown, I know wish I put up a notice saying "beware" yo all those other rav4 drivers staring at me on the hardshoulder of the M25. Even serviced the car thinking that was the problems with this car i even thought of nicknaming Duracell.

So Anchorman. When shall I bring my rav4 around. In fact, I think you could make a right little earner. Do U need a partner?? :D

Would it not be cheaper to just replace the total gear box with the flywheel ??

I cant believe this!! :unsure: nearly £2000. :( I'm sure it will be easier to invest in a new car?? :rolleyes: I love toyota's but it's more tempting to get a 7 seater mitsubishi with less VED to pay..

I'm new this week to the owners club and found it excellent and informative. My car had a new DMF at 50K and 4 years old I though Toyota replaced it out the goodness of their heart; never knew the item had a 5year cover.

Any way can some one answer this question.

Will the replaced DMF fail !. Is the replacement improved over the original!. Has any one had two DMF fail.

Laura DAD

thank you again Anchorman..

I think I know the problem with my NRG.. It's got 2 b this DMF thingy.. My NRG is a 51 plate. You mentioned a modded DMF in 2002. Are you saying the earlier models dont have this DMF problem anchorman??

daftrunner, I'll sign your petition. In fact maybe we should contact that watchdog program. Even if to warn everyone else about Toyota's scandulous secret.

The symptoms seem the same as all the ones mentioned here... weird noises for a couple of weeks. Noisy when cruising down the highways. And as I used to role by all the other cars on the motorway thinking, ya shoulda bought a rav4. These things never breakdown, I know wish I put up a notice saying "beware" yo all those other rav4 drivers staring at me on the hardshoulder of the M25. Even serviced the car thinking that was the problems with this car i even thought of nicknaming Duracell.

So Anchorman. When shall I bring my rav4 around. In fact, I think you could make a right little earner. Do U need a partner?? :D

Would it not be cheaper to just replace the total gear box with the flywheel ??

I cant believe this!! :unsure: nearly £2000. :( I'm sure it will be easier to invest in a new car?? :rolleyes: I love toyota's but it's more tempting to get a 7 seater mitsubishi with less VED to pay..

I'm new this week to the owners club and found it excellent and informative. My car had a new DMF at 50K and 4 years old I though Toyota replaced it out the goodness of their heart; never knew the item had a 5year cover.

Any way can some one answer this question.

Will the replaced DMF fail !. Is the replacement improved over the original!. Has any one had two DMF fail.

Laura DAD

Hi Dad!

You have to remember that there are very high mileage RAVs that haven't had one DMF let alone two. Statistically there is a chance that you might need another following another 50k but you would be most unlucky.

Remember rule 1 of the RAV owners club - dunner worry 'til thas got summat to worry about!

• 4 weeks later...
What is a Dual Mass Flywheel?

The flywheel is effectively a weight which is fastened to the end of the crankshaft of the engine. The power from the pistons tends to be created in “pulses” and the weight of the flywheel smoothes out these pulses by providing inertia to the rotating engine. As well as providing a weight the flywheel has a gear around its circumference on which the starter motor operates and is a convenient means of attaching the clutch which provides a variable connection to the transmission.

Modern diesel engines generate high torque and as a result they need extra smoothing out or “damping”. To help with this process a DMF (Dual Mass Flywheel) is fitted. This is effectively two flywheels that transmit the drive through a number of springs which cushion the drive to the transmission. Please look at the bottom of this post to see a description of what a flywheel does.

Is DMF failure inevitable?

No not necessarily. Some vehicles cover very high mileages and do not have any problems. Whether the DMF fails depends on what kind of duty the vehicle is subjected to and to some extent the way the vehicle is driven.

What happens when the DMF fails?

In practical terms, the first an owner will know is likely to be either a vibration and/or metallic jingling noise. The time these symptoms take to manifest themselves as a complete failure will vary dramatically. A complete failure will probably result in not being able to select any gears or in extreme cases a complete loss of drive. However, it is recommended that if any of the symptoms described are experienced that the vehicle is taken immediately to a suitably equipped workshop for further investigation. This may avoid the inconvenience of a roadside breakdown and the associated recovery costs.

The DMF on early models (up to those produced in August 2002) could under certain conditions come loose. This is the statement form Toyota GB regarding this matter;

”The issue regarding Dual Mass Flywheels relates to RAV4 CLA20 and CLA21 models (early diesel vehicles) and was found to be that under hard use (towing etc) the flywheel securing bolts were unable to provide sufficient tightness. This was remedied by an improved flywheel and revised fastening and tightening processes, which were introduced into RAV4 vehicle production from August 2002. The improvements were made from VIN numbers,

JT EYG20V400009863

JT EHG20V600026183

JT EHG20V606013132

With our commitment to customer satisfaction the warranty was extended for a period outside of the normal 3 year or 60,000 mile warranty. Because a production line fix was introduced from August 2002 claims would only be accepted on vehicles manufactured prior to this date. This extended period ran for 5 years or 100,000 miles (whichever comes first) and as such would therefore have expired in August 2007. I have to confirm that no extra time or mileage will be added to this warranty extension and all Toyota Centres are aware of the above information.

My recommendation would be that owners who experience a failure outside of this period should contact their Toyota Centre and if they feel it appropriate, contact would be made to our Customer Relations Department for their consideration.”

Some Toyota Centres have insisted that a new that I have the ECU changed as well as the DMF and this costs more. Why is this?

If there is evidence of heat related damage the Service Department may recommend that a re-programmed ECU is fitted to reduce the possibility of damage due to clutch slip. The Toyota Centre will advise you if any of the cost of this work can be met under the terms of the warranty.

Why is it so expensive to change the DMF?

The DMF is quite a complex part of your vehicle and it is fitted between the engine and the gearbox. To change it requires all of the gearbox and transfer box oil to be drained, then the front to rear drive shaft, transfer box , gearbox and all of the clutch components need to be removed. The vehicle has to be elevated and there is quite a lot of labour involved.

What are Toyota doing about this and are any extended warranties available?

Toyota are committed to ensuring that their vehicles perform reliably throughout their life and have provided this statement;

”It is always concerning to learn of any product failure and if this does occur then we do look to the reasons to understand why this has occurred and take steps to prevent this from happening again in the future. This usually follows a remedy to the source on the production line, along with a modified part (normally identified by a superseded part number). As you have correctly advised the issue regarding the failure of the Dual Mass Flywheel on Toyota RAV4's has involved a revised tightening procedure from August 2002 production along with a modified part now supplied to the Toyota Centre Network.

Should an owner suspect their vehicle has a problem then our advice would always be to take this along to their Toyota Centre to be remedied. Toyota Centres are kept updated through our technical and warranty teams to ensure they are always aware of the very latest information in respect of our model range and be able to advise owners on a recommended course of action should this affect their vehicle.

With any failures outside of the Toyota warranty, which is 3 years or 60,000 miles whichever comes sooner, and no extended warranty has been purchased, then this would be dealt with on an individual basis between that owner and their Toyota Centre. This would also include any requests for goodwill outside of the warranty period.”

Is this problem only applicable to Toyotas?

Absolutely not. A large number of vehicles from all manufacturers employ dual mass flywheels. To some extent their use is a necessary requirement with the evolution of modern high powered diesel engines to provide smooth operation and prevent any damage being caused to any other parts of the vehicle.

Do I have to take my RAV to a Toyota dealer for repair?

No. You can take your Toyota to any suitably equipped workshop. However, you should be sure that you have past experience of them or they come well recommended as the job is rather long and complicated. You can be sure that a Toyota workshop has all the necessary facilities to complete the work properly and a Toyota Centre will have access to guaranteed Genuine Parts and any information regarding modified or improved parts and processes that may not be available elsewhere.

I am thinking of buying a second hand RAV 4. Can I tell if the DMF is faulty?

You can test drive the vehicle and make sure it does not suffer from any excessive vibration. It is highly unlikely that you could detect any problems unless the failure was imminent. If in any doubt take the vehicle to a suitably equipped workshop for a professional opinion. Most reputable dealers will provide a suitable warranty and motoring organisations will test the vehicle for a fee.

Should the possibility of any problems stop me from buying a diesel engined RAV 4?

No. These are generally a very reliable and highly regarded vehicle that will provide many years of trouble free service.

This section gives more information on the role of the flywheel and the DMF

The flywheel has to be heavy as it maintains the inertia of the engine. When the four pistons come down on the power stroke it is like they are being shot down the barrel of a cannon and they all take it in turns - 1,3,4,2. The trouble is that the next one in sequence does not start until the previous one as right at the bottom of the stroke so the turning moment on the crankshaft is very "lumpy". The crankshaft is like the pedals on a bicycle (except instead of two there are four in a row), it turns the reciprocating (up and down) motion of the pistons into rotary motion that is eventually connected to the wheels. In order to make the engine rotate smoothly, a flywheel which is nothing more than a very heavy round weight is bolted onto the rear of the crankshaft. When the mass of this flywheel gets spinning it helps to remove the "lumpyness" of when one piston gets to the botttom of a cylinder and the next one being fired from the top. In very old single and double cylinder engines it had to be huge to keep the engine turning. On this traction engine it is up by the driving cab;

flwheel.jpg

You can see it very clearly on this single cylinder steam engine;

300px-Steam_lokomobile_2_28aka29.jpg

You can imagine that without this flywheel to carry the piston around to the next power stroke the engine would stop. In really big engines you need a really big flywheel and in this mill engine at Wigan Pier it weighs 70 tons;

engine3.jpg

Its hard for you to get a feel for just how big that is but if you look to the lower right of the picture there is a large double doorway into the mill. The flywheel has to be massive because it drives thousands of machines in the factory and as it is a spinning mill it is important that they turn at a constant speed.

Now we relate the role of the flywheel to the D4D engine. In most cars the flywheel would be a relatively simple affair - just a weight as already stated but these small modern diesels are phenominally powerful for their size and the power strokes are effectively very "lumpy". You can imagine that if you fired the pedals down on your bike with a cannon instead of pushing them with your legs then the bike would be very jerky! Of course you could fit an even bigger flywheel on an engine to smooth out the lumps but there are limitations because;

• They absorb more of the engines power, it would rev up slowly and also slow down slowly which effects performance and slows down the gear changing process by having to wait for the speeds of different gears to synchronise.
  • They use more fuel.
  • They are difficult to accommodate.

So the way that modern diesels are smoothed out is with a Dual Mass Flywheel similar to the one in this diagram;

dmf.jpg

You can see that the flywheel is in two pieces. One is connected to the pistons (and dont forget that there are four pistons) and then the other is connected to the transmission via a set of annular springs around the circumference of the flywheel. These springs absorb the lumpyness of the pistons and transmit smooth rotary motion to the transmission. It makes the car feel smoother to drive and almost eliminates any vibration that would cause knock on damage to the clutch and gearbox.

In this picture of a failed DMF belonging to one of our members, you can see that the bolts have become loose and the resultant damage around the eight fixing holes as the flywheel eventually worked loose.

DMF-1.jpg

This problem was addressed during August 2002 and should no longer occur. However, as the DMF is no longer a simple one piece design and has become more complex it is not impossible for it to fail in other ways. It should not be confused with clutch wear or failure which is considered a consumable wearing part. This short clip of a VW DMF shows the result of the drive springs failing;

and this is a good one but note there is still some play;

This is a very nice animation of how the DMF is assembled and how it turns big vibrations into small ones;

Please respond seperately to this post.

hi i just thought i would give you my experience of the rav4 dmf, 55k lost drive, towed in to dealers and confirmed dmf. cost 1500 to repair. wrote mr angry to toyota who replied saying 2004 was using modified technology and not one with extended warranty, they were sorry but hey you have a toyota, a very reliable car. most dissappointed, shall continue to complain until i think there complaints dept have spent an equivelent amount on secretarial fees as i have spent on repairs.

hi i just thought i would give you my experience of the rav4 dmf, 55k lost drive, towed in to dealers and confirmed dmf. cost 1500 to repair. wrote mr angry to toyota who replied saying 2004 was using modified technology and not one with extended warranty, they were sorry but hey you have a toyota, a very reliable car. most dissappointed, shall continue to complain until i think there complaints dept have spent an equivelent amount on secretarial fees as i have spent on repairs.

Sorry to hear about your problems.

Always sad when a first post tells a story like that. :(

Anyway, one letter a week for the next fifty years should do the trick! :D

Hi art

Can I echo Fuj's welcome to the club and his commiserations on your experience.

I don't know what else to say other than if anything else pops up with the RAV feel free to talk to us and maybe collectively we can help solve your problem.

Regards

Can I ask a question of you folks who have had problems with the flywheel - Have you used the vehicle for towing etc?

I have an 02 Rav with a blown turbo after 45000 miles and am concerned that the flywheel is next!

Do I cut my losses now, get the vehicle repared and move on or risk more bills next year. This vehicle has not towed as far as I am aware and is only used for local trips as a rule. I woulds appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks

Can I ask a question of you folks who have had problems with the flywheel - Have you used the vehicle for towing etc?

I have an 02 Rav with a blown turbo after 45000 miles and am concerned that the flywheel is next!

Do I cut my losses now, get the vehicle repared and move on or risk more bills next year. This vehicle has not towed as far as I am aware and is only used for local trips as a rule. I woulds appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks

Colin,

I brought mine with a Tow Bar fitted so the previous owner probably did tow something?? had the DMF on mine go, but you do get a noise warning well before hand when they are on there way out...The year of manufacture of yours is such that at some point the DMF will fail. some within the warranty period and others outside As mine did...Toyota have acknowledged this and upped the warranty on them (see start of this topic for details). Not all failures of the DMF are down to towing something...more the design fault....Still have pictures of mine showing the holes the bolts can do when they do go....Unfortunately it does cost a lot as most is on labour to remove the transmission and bottom of engine to get to the darn things...once changed the transformation in gears is so much better....small words when your sat at the side of the road awaiting recovery and a grinding metallic noise coming from the RAV's transmission

Hey, I 'll give you one guess what's just about to cost me £1700 pounds on my 2.O DVD, 03 plate, 63k Rav ? Yes you got it, the ....ing flywheel!!! Boy am I p......d off!! Come on how many failed DMF's do Toyota have to hear about before offering us miserable out of warranty owners some goodwill on a shockingly expensive repair. The car in frony is a Toyota...... well it ain't mine mate!!! Anchorman please blow the lid off this I would love to hear of this in the national press or on the box. I've never felt so robbed in all my life.

OHHH NOOOO!

I have just returned from a 2 week holiday tugging my shiney new caravan around. The last few days of the holiday I noticed a strange noise comming from the engine. Nothing is noticably loose so I fear the worst. I have owned it for 2 years now and love it to bits. Never had a problem last year caravaning (except the low rear towbar which was resolved by fitting a Brinks) I have a pre August 2002 d4d Rav4 5 door. Brilliant condition and only 62k on the clock.

The noise is not audiable (yet) on idle. When I accealerate hard in a high gear putting a bit of load on the terrible noise apears. It does go away once the revs hit 3k+ or I drop to a lower gear. I will try and record the nosie to be sure it is the dreaded DMF failure :( please let me know what you think when I post the recording later.

Thanks

Frank, Andy

I am very sorry that you both either had DMF failure or suspect DMF failure, it is a very dark cloud hanging over all us diesel engined RAv'ers :(

Anchorman please blow the lid off this I would love to hear of this in the national press or on the box. I've never felt so robbed in all my life.

Unfortunately it is in the National Press...... usually every couple of weeks in Honest John's column in the Telegraph, some poor soul with a modern common rail diesel engine, be it Ford, or VW, or whatever writes to Honest John, telling him about being left by the side of the road and then being handing a huge bill!

OHHH NOOOO!

Let's hope for the best Andy! :thumbsup:

We have to keep this in perspective. Whilst there are many on here who have had a DMF failure, it is by no means a common problem. I sell (or rather the company) sells, over £2M worth of parts per year, and out of that maybe a handful of DMF's It isnt something that happens to every RAV, but you are much more likely to hear of one fail on the forum, it is the nature of forums, especially with regard to the price of the job. People are peeved off when having to spend £1500 on an engine repair, I dont blame them, I would be peeved as well but you have to keep in mind the number of RAV's on the road compared to the number of failures. I dont know what the failure rate is but I suspect it is very low. Toyota are not the only manufacturer with DMF failures, there are plenty out there with similar stories. I only wish there was a definitive answer to the warranty question, is it covered, yes or no? but there are too many variables like mileage, number of owners, service history etc. I can see both sides of the coin, but at what point do you have to take ownership of a problem with your own car? do we stop all warranty claims at 5, 6, 10 years? where does it end?

Kingo :thumbsup:

Hey, I 'll give you one guess what's just about to cost me £1700 pounds on my 2.O DVD, 03 plate, 63k Rav ? Yes you got it, the ....ing flywheel!!! Boy am I p......d off!! Come on how many failed DMF's do Toyota have to hear about before offering us miserable out of warranty owners some goodwill on a shockingly expensive repair. The car in frony is a Toyota...... well it ain't mine mate!!! Anchorman please blow the lid off this I would love to hear of this in the national press or on the box. I've never felt so robbed in all my life.

Frank

Of all the subjects we discuss there are 2 which stand out as equally emotive - DMFs and RFTs (run flat tyres).

I am just a humble RAV owner just like you but with a technical background from being a time served mechanic. I have debated the subject at some length with TGB and those discussions form the basis of this thread - right at the top of this page. For most people, to be hit with a bill for repairs that is equal to 20/25% of the value of the vehicle is hard to swallow and trust me I know how you feel.

However, feedback from owners tells us that TGB do consider these claims on an individual basis and do in some cases pay some or all of the costs albeit that the reasoning why some are paid and not others is not always easy to follow. I can only assume that it would be if I had all the information about the vehicle and the owner. As Kingo says, non of us can expect an open ended warranty and I don't think that Watchdog or the motoring press would take it up because other manufacturers have bigger problems and the RAV 4 issue would make rather dull news.

I would be no good working in the TGB warranty department because I would get so much pleasure in authorising these payments. All I can say is now that you have invested so much in your RAV don't do anything rash and get rid because it will just make a good buy for somebody else. In the meantime all of the members of the forum keep thier fingers crossed that it won't happen to them and all of them are sympathetic to your situation.

Keep your chin up mate.

Regards

Called in to my local Toyota Dealer on the way home. I must say they were very helpfull and did indeed suspect the DMF was on the way out. I have been asked to call back tomorrow for the main mechanic / fault repair guy to confirm the condition of my wee Rav.

I asked all the usual questions (armed with info from this forum). They were surprised I knew so much about the problem and the way Toyota deal with it. Due to the age of my Rav i know a large hand is going to rip my wallet apart very soon but they did say with confidence that a deal could be done as a good will gesute to soften the blow. Will let you know how i get on tomorrow.

(ps tried to record the nose of a DMF on the way but its not that clear so didnt bother posting a link)

Thanks to all, look forward to posting in future. Needed a sypathetic ear. Still cannot believe the costs though.

• 2 weeks later...

What a disgrace, what are Toyota up to......I own a 04 plate Rav 4 XT4 that I brought home from the uk with me when I returned to Ireland. it has 78k on the clock and you guessed it, the DMF is on its way out. I took it to the local dealer over here on friday and got them to lodge a warranty claim for it, got word today that they won't cover it as its out of warranty, no other explaination. I was quoted €3000 for to have this replaced, what a rip off....but what option do we have, we have to pay these prices or the car isn't worth anything to us......I was speaking to a manager from another toyota dealer who told me that Toyota Ireland and Toyota UK are seperate companies and that maybe I should contact Toyota UK to see what they have to say......Will contact Toyota Ireland again in the morning and have a word with them, see if I can get anywhere.....I tried them last week and they wouldnt speak to me, said that I have to go through my dealer.....Will let you know how I get on......

Welcome to the club Alex, sorry to hear about your troubles :(

I think you should contact Toyota GB, as your car is a 'Toyota GB' car and not a 'Toyota Ireland' car (if that makes sense!).

Just to warn you, we've had other owners on here with the modified DMF who haven't had a penny from Toyota.

Best of luck :)

Welcome to the club Alex, sorry to hear about your troubles :(

I think you should contact Toyota GB, as your car is a 'Toyota GB' car and not a 'Toyota Ireland' car (if that makes sense!).

Just to warn you, we've had other owners on here with the modified DMF who haven't had a penny from Toyota.

Best of luck :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links