Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bodyshop

Danny_TTE_compressor

Anyone no of a good (and preferably cheap) bodyshop. i need the front bumber of my 'rolla compressor spraying, i got hit by a flying filing cabinet and its scratched the paint and put a little groove in the bumper. gutted

Anyone no of a good (and preferably cheap) bodyshop. i need the front bumber of my 'rolla compressor spraying, i got hit by a flying filing cabinet and its scratched the paint and put a little groove in the bumper. gutted

Unlucky.

That must have been one hell of an office party dude.

oh a comedian :lol:

Seriously though mate, how did the flying filing cabinet come to hit your car? You can't make a post with words like "flying filing cabinet" in it and expect it to go unchallenged... this is TOC after all.

I sympathise, of course - It oughta go without saying.

Come on Danny.... you have to accept what Captain says :rolleyes:

What did you mean by "flying filing cabinet" :unsure::blink:

• 2 weeks later...

oh ok, i may aswell be a source of xmas amusement, i was driving behind a pick-up when a filing cabinet fell of the side, clipped a truck cumin the other way, hit the curb and bounced into the front bumper and front wheel of my car, takin a chunk out of both. gutted

got the details but directline puts it down as a claim on my account even though the driver admitted total liability. not worth the hassle for a few hundred quid. i just told them to drop it as they put my renewal up because of it (even though its protected!)

got the details but directline puts it down as a claim on my account even though the driver admitted total liability. not worth the hassle for a few hundred quid. i just told them to drop it as they put my renewal up because of it (even though its protected!)

If your no claims are protected your renewal premium should not go up because of of up to 2 claims in a 12 month period.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links