Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How To Change Heater Control Lights

mickandjanet

Corolla T3 2004, 54 reg,The illumination lights are not working behind the directional and power dials of the heater controls, these are the two dials under the A/C and recirculator control switches, the heat control dial illumination is ok,

Advice required as to how to change and how difficult etc for a non mechanic or is a visit to Mr T required.

It handy enough. Unscrew gear knob,take out ash tray,leather bit around gear stick just held in with clips,if you pull it from the front it come off easy. Once youve got those bits off i think there is a screw behind the center heater knob,holds the heater control unit to the panal (iv t sport with climate so not 100% sure,there isnt a screw in my car,you may not need to take this off) If youve got that far you should be able to unclip the panel from the bottom and then top,on my car its just clipped in and pull out with out much effort.

Easy on my car,as long as your not rough you souldn't break anything and sure just replace all the bulbs when you have it out,if two have blown already other ones wont have much life in them

Hope that helps you

It handy enough. Unscrew gear knob,take out ash tray,leather bit around gear stick just held in with clips,if you pull it from the front it come off easy. Once youve got those bits off i think there is a screw behind the center heater knob,holds the heater control unit to the panal (iv t sport with climate so not 100% sure,there isnt a screw in my car,you may not need to take this off) If youve got that far you should be able to unclip the panel from the bottom and then top,on my car its just clipped in and pull out with out much effort.

Easy on my car,as long as your not rough you souldn't break anything and sure just replace all the bulbs when you have it out,if two have blown already other ones wont have much life in them

Hope that helps you

Hope that helps you

Hogie

I had a quick look at your info and find that below the dials there is a storage compartment,then below this the ashtray housing, do you have to remove all these.

Thanks

Hope that helps you

Hogie

I had a quick look at your info and find that below the dials there is a storage compartment,then below this the ashtray housing, do you have to remove all these.

Thanks

On mine that come out with the panel,its all as one. If you pm me you e mail address ill send you a diagram i have of how most of the dash comes apart

i have the same corolla, and my problem is that the header control has a green light and the tachometer a white blue with orange dials,

can i change the green light??

hello there possible if theres any info on how i can change the lights behind my speedo dial well the whole part of the dash really wnna change the light behind it how can i get into it