Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hid Xenon Kit

H4RR15

hi can anybody help me, ive installed a HID xenon kit into my corolla and the drivers side light well wen i turn them on it comes on and then goes off and on some occasions it is working perfectly fine. today it did the same thing and came on and wnet off again can anybody plz guide me as to what the problem is or help me on what i can do...

thanks

hi can anybody help me, ive installed a HID xenon kit into my corolla and the drivers side light well wen i turn them on it comes on and then goes off and on some occasions it is working perfectly fine. today it did the same thing and came on and wnet off again can anybody plz guide me as to what the problem is or help me on what i can do...

thanks

sounds like a loose connection. how good does it look wiv HID kit - any pictures would be appreciated. what colour light do they give off?

What kit did you buy and where from?

I have a 6000k HID conversion kit installed and this gives a bright white light with a blue tint when approaching.

6000k gives the best compromise as 8000k is too purple your likely to be stopped by the police.

I had a similar problem on my Corolla when i had a HID kit on it, Id come to it and one headlamp wouldnt be on, when i came back to it the headlamp worked.

What kit did you buy and where from?

I have a 6000k HID conversion kit installed and this gives a bright white light with a blue tint when approaching.

6000k gives the best compromise as 8000k is too purple your likely to be stopped by the police.

its the 6000k bright white with a slight blue tint, i agree the 8000k way too purple if you have projectors then you can get away with it... bought it from eBay imported from china good value for money- 47quid with everything inc p&p and postal insurance and 12months warranty..

I had a similar problem on my Corolla when i had a HID kit on it, Id come to it and one headlamp wouldnt be on, when i came back to it the headlamp worked.

hi there..yeh i understand what you mean i think its common because i also have some mates who purchased them from the UK and it happened, mine were from China..

hi there..thanks for your help mate..i purchased HID xenon kit from eBay, they were imported from China..i purchased H7 bulbs as they were the ones my car took and temperature of 6000k these are crystal white with a slight blue tint reason being is beacuse if they were 8000k they wud be way too bright and very purple and you would get pulled over by the police 6000k is perfect and ideal for your car i will post a picture so you can have a look...

thanks again

hi there..thanks for your help mate..i purchased HID xenon kit from ebay, they were imported from China..i purchased H7 bulbs as they were the ones my car took and temperature of 6000k these are crystal white with a slight blue tint reason being is beacuse if they were 8000k they wud be way too bright and very purple and you would get pulled over by the police 6000k is perfect and ideal for your car i will post a picture so you can have a look...

thanks again

does anyone know whats the best h4 bulbs for corolla gti, i am wanting the xenon headlights that give a cool blue tint, can anyone recomend me any links for the brightest blue xenon h4 bulbs for corolla? i have recently purchased some h4 headlight which look totally blue, but once installed it just gives a bright white light which i have to say is better than standard bulb, but i am looking for the blue headlight and i cannot seem to find them anywhere, anyone who myt know please let me know which h4 give the most blue tint. thanks!

Blue bulbs are for styling purposes only. The blue tint on these bulbs will mask the light output so they aren't really any good for driving.

If you do want the blue bulbs then I think the 80 watt Ring Sportz Blue bulbs are good but they aren't really road legal and are for off road use only.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links