Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Leather For The Rolla

travman t sport

just going about the eBay as on night shift and remembered that a couple of people on here asked about it so may be of intrest or not they say its mint .Full black leather arm rest, front and back seats, door cards item number is 260193816983 also a complete engine for 1,100 wish i had seen this a month ago as i paid more to have mine repaired so also may be some help item number 260193705524 cheap if you ask me i paid more than thet to have my bent valve sorted :crybaby:

:thumbsup:

The early bird catches the worm. :yahoo:

Cheers

Armz.

From this day forward, I shall call you NEMESIS!!! :D:D:D:D glad to see it went to someone on here :)

Cheers

Armz.

From this day forward, I shall call you NEMESIS!!! :D:D:D:D glad to see it went to someone on here :)

LOL!! it was just luck i checked the forums this morning and saw this post. I jumped onto eBay so quickly i almost fell off my chair. :lol:

2 quick calls later, 1 to the seller to pay and 1 to my bodyshop guy to check he could fit it for me the deal was done.

Many thanks to travman t sport for bringing it to the forums attention. And apologies to those who wanted the seats aswell, hopefully more will pop up soon.

Will have to stop buying so many things for my car soon, it's starting to get silly. lol. Good job i'm not married otherwise i wouldn't even have a t-sport to spend money on. :D

The seller still has the engine for sale if your interested? :P

Cheers

Armz.

Tell me about it, have to hide things from the missus every time i buy a mod.

"It only about costs 20 quid" is my favourite line at the mo.

;)

Tell me about it, have to hide things from the missus every time i buy a mod.

"It only about costs 20 quid" is my favourite line at the mo.

;)

HAHAHAHAH

"Why does the front of your car look different? Wasn't there a toyota Badge there before?"

"Errr nope, not that I remember love"

The only reason i've got a CTS is because i'm no longer with the ex!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Cheers

Armz.

Glad to see it went to a good home if i didnt have this bill from toyota i would have had them . and the i think i would have been killed by the girlfreind :unsure:

Lol, some hilarious comments lads!

My family will probably disown me soon. Told my sister about the leather interior and her response along with every other mod i bought for my car is 'do you really need it?....blah blah blah mortgage payments etc...'

I'm glad my mortgage takes care of itself as i bought a flat and rented it out immediately back in march 2006.

cheers

Armz.

Hey Armz

Was looking at buying summit off that crowd,were you able to use paypal with them when you bought the seats? I dont like handing out my credit details over the phone

Hey Armz

Was looking at buying summit off that crowd,were you able to use paypal with them when you bought the seats? I dont like handing out my credit details over the phone

No i didn't use paypal. i used my debit card paid over the phone. As my paypal details are attatched to my company card. The seats were a personal purchase. I should register my personal bank details on paypal but just been too lazy. I do prefer paypal not to have access to my personal bank account though.

Cheers

Armz.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links