Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Auris Sr180 Feature Model

Parts-King

Details of Toyota's new feature model, the Auris SR180 is available to download from our website

Clicky here for details

Prices from £17995, spec to include 17" alloys, privacy glass, lowered sports suspension, double rear wishbone suspension. Pictures available from our website using the link above

Kingo :thumbsup:

That sounds very nice. Might have to get a price to trade my IS for one of those.

What's the price with Leather interior Kingo?

Wondered when they would release this

Dealers had training early this month on it - certainly should have looked like this in the beginning :rolleyes:

That sounds very nice. Might have to get a price to trade my IS for one of those.

What's the price with Leather interior Kingo?

At this moment in time it's £1250 but the car is not available until early Jan, and Toyota are having a general price increase in Jan, it's not likely to change but some prices are provisional at this stage

Not everbody has had the new model training yet, our boys go in Jan

So, Toyota have removed the sunroof in favour of some bodykit and lowering springs - good. Not so sure about removing the keyless entry and starter button. I'd like tinting but not to that depth, would prefer the darkest tint front and back that is still legal.

Also, I'd quite like the rear diffuser moulding - how much Parts-King?

Have they changed the seats for more sportier ones?

Rear diffused might be nice i would probably add that but i want the twin exhaust so not sure if it will look right!

I have a black T180 with rear tints and i didnt go dark either. I think i'm about 70% mayb and its dark enough. Sometimes too dark, with the anti reflection mirror its hard to see who is behind if you see what i mean.

One thing i would like to do to mine that the SR has is put the lowering springs on and possibly the difuser if i decide not to add the twin exhausts. Not keen on the roof spoiler its quite big

Still would have been very happy with this SR model if it was available from new.

Not sure yet, we don't have any info as it is not out officially until Jan, will let you know when we have part number/pricing info

EDIT: Whoooosh, as if by magic, a list of part numbers and prices, sorry the list is a long one so I havnt had time to edit it, if you look at any item, you will see two prices for it, first price is EX VAT, second price is INC VAT. Let me know by PM if you need anything, TOC discounts will apply as the prices quoted are retail

Looks and sounds nice enough though not too keen on the fact they have removed:

1) Keyless Entry

2) Sunroof

Surely they could have kept these and added the new bits.

I know a dealer in the North East had a T180 model with optional 18" alloys and TMS Body Kit added and this would be more appealing.

Looks like SR is the sports range for Toyota now.

Not sure yet, we don't have any info as it is not out officially until Jan, will let you know when we have part number/pricing info

EDIT: Whoooosh, as if by magic, a list of part numbers and prices, sorry the list is a long one so I havnt had time to edit it, if you look at any item, you will see two prices for it, first price is EX VAT, second price is INC VAT. Let me know by PM if you need anything, TOC discounts will apply as the prices quoted are retail

This is as it says accessories, so does not have the diffuser listed - will need a separate price when your systems updated. Quite like the sound of alloy pedals as well.

1) Keyless Entry

2) Sunroof

I know a dealer in the North East had a T180 model with optional 18" Alloys and TMS Body Kit added and this would be more appealing.

I too mentioned the keyless entry thing and believe it is an absolute neccesarity at the mo - in the morning I start it up then lock it with the key so as to thaw it out without having to find the spare set.

Mine is already lowered and bodykitted so with my SS exhaust trim, the diffuser should look even better.

1) Keyless Entry

2) Sunroof

I know a dealer in the North East had a T180 model with optional 18" Alloys and TMS Body Kit added and this would be more appealing.

u are quit right.

I have the sunroof in my AURIS LUXURY and it is all the fan .

it is the first time i have sunroof ( 10 cars before) - and it is super.

Parts-King - can u help me,

do u know how to make the sunroof closing auto when i close the doors and windows (pushing at the key's buttom).

The situation now the the sunroof not conected elc. to the auto closing system and i forget to close it from time to time.

I see Toyota have the SR180 on their website now, but are referring to it as a special addition not replacement, though this could be just to get shot of the old T180 stock. It doesn't mention the diffuser but you can just make something out on the bumper.

I see Toyota have the SR180 on their website now, but are referring to it as a special addition not replacement, though this could be just to get shot of the old T180 stock. It doesn't mention the diffuser but you can just make something out on the bumper.

At this time it is a special/feature model, who knows what will happen to the T180, I am not aware of it's demise at the moment but I cant see any reason to have two models running alongside each other, that's just my opinion

I will post up other prices as and when I get them

At this time it is a special/feature model, who knows what will happen to the T180, I am not aware of it's demise at the moment but I cant see any reason to have two models running alongside each other, that's just my opinion

I will post up other prices as and when I get them

The first page of your attachment on the SR180 states it is a replacement for the T180.

I look forward to the price list.

• 4 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links