Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need For Speed - Underground

yannick

Miata.... LOL Mx5 the hairdressers transit.

called a sleeper matey & the Miata is brilliant round the drift traks.

currently got all the stage 1 upgrades installed & CF hood.

im keeping the rest stock - the only reason i had the body kit installed is i had to get my reputation meter up a bit :rolleyes:

J

I'm still in the trusty MX-5, waiting until I have access to the decent cars. I have the PC version, as it seems do most of the others in this list, and I'm slowly working my way through the levels. I'll get an image posted this evening if I have the time

Yannick

yeah the mx-5's probably the best one to start off with mate...

ive only played the game since sat night so havent got very far :lol: takes a while dont it

J

I picked the MX5 because it's RWD, and not a bad handler compared to the others in the category. I've got stage one body kit, engine & transmission mods + a turbo. (+ a few odds & ends for the street cred points B) )

I've only played the game for 3 or 4 hours on Sunday, but it's fun & not too difficult (that's OK for me as I'm not very good). The drag race is a cinch, the city races & sprints not too bad, the only thing where I lose out totally is in the drifting :eek: :crutchy: .

For the races I'm still working out which is better: to lead or to "draft" (which as far as I can see is really slipstreaming). I like the idea of getting points for near misses!

I've tried a few of the other stock cars in the single race sections :rolleyes: , but I really need to get a decent car for the underground bit. Anyone gone for the 206 or the Focus? And who on earth thought of putting a Neon in the line up? :blink:

Yannick

im bombing around in a Miata at the moment - till i get a toyota..

mx_5.jpg

J

I've changed back to a Mazda just now also.... the best car currently available. Fastest, nest handling and acceleration.

Even better than that horrible green celica.. lol.

not just now mate... I don't have broadband.. well I sorta do. I have a 2meg sat connection.. great for downloading at 250k/sec + . But pap for playing games on. My exchange has just hit its trigger level... so hopefully sometime soon. I haven't seen an online option tho.. or was I just not looking... lol.

what connection do you need for decent multiplay?

ive got standard broadband - 256/128 - will that be ok?

J

If that's what's being sold as "standard" broadband in the UK you're all being sold short :D

But it should do more or less. AFAIK there isn't that much data being transferred, and if you have problems you could try stopping Kazaa eDonkey or any other bandwidth hoggers.

Yannick

hate to say it, but the best car is the RX-7, it just kills everything with level 3 performance

erm.......... I dunno. lol.

Does it not go by how many style point you have ??

If not it's when you're about 6th in all the event rankings.

im bombing around in a Miata at the moment - till i get a toyota..

mx_5.jpg

J

I've changed back to a Mazda just now also.... the best car currently available. Fastest, nest handling and acceleration.

Even better than that horrible green celica.. lol.

as anyone else who's looked at the game properly will know this is a load of Kak, sorry mate but ALL the cars at the begining have exactly the same attribute levels, things only change when you hit level 2 or if you're playing against someone who hasn't gained the next 'level 1 ' upgrade thats not a 'decal'

and as for the difference between RWD and FWD there is none on level one the only difference ou can make is to pause the drfit race and and turn off the 'stability manager' .

I can drift the Golf gti just the same as the Miata or the Lancer or the focus or the pug.... it really makes no difference :(

and as for the difference between RWD and FWD there is none on level one the only difference ou can make is to pause the drfit race and and turn off the 'stability manager' .

I can drift the Golf gti just the same as the Miata or the Lancer or the focus or the pug.... it really makes no difference :(

I'm not sure that I agree with you. I did try the Golf & the 206 to see and I find the handling of the basic Miata to be more 'driftable'. IMHO of course :P

yeah but if one car reigned supreme over all the others at the very begining it would be a pretty ******* game.... like all games everyone starts off with a level playing field.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links