Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Moderators

GT4 BOOSTER

At the end of the day EVERYONE has a choice... If you don't like TOC don't come on it... It's like television.. if the program sucks you change the channel.. right?

Less of like a channel....

More like watching your favourite Drama... to discover that this week it was a 'filler episode'... not a lot of storyline, less money spent on the fancy effects and generally a bit boring... you still watch it.. because its useful for continuity... but you really hope that next week's episode is right back up to scratch again...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Calisto

• Pompey Gaz

• GT4 BOOSTER

• cfc1

Top Posters In This Topic

I sometimes wonder why I bother coming here at all.. and I wonder even more what new members must think of it all... At the end of the day EVERYONE has a choice... If you don't like TOC don't come on it... It's like television.. if the program sucks you change the channel.. right?

Spoken as a true impartial neutral unbiased moderator!

groan.gif

I sometimes wonder why I bother coming here at all.. and I wonder even more what new members must think of it all... At the end of the day EVERYONE has a choice... If you don't like TOC don't come on it... It's like television.. if the program sucks you change the channel.. right?

Spoken as a true impartial neutral unbiased moderator!

groan.gif

No it wasn't...

I'll post the part of the post you seem to have conviently ommited from the quote...

*Mod hat off*

Why cant everyone just forget about the whole thing... this thread started by a simple question from a curious member.. it was answered in an honest way... now it has completely gone off the wall... I sometimes wonder why I bother coming here at all.. and I wonder even more what new members must think of it all... At the end of the day EVERYONE has a choice... If you don't like TOC don't come on it... It's like television.. if the program sucks you change the channel.. right?

It was spoken as a member of TOC who is just getting a little fed up.. it's like listening to the same tune over and over again!

tbh right i said i wouldn't get involved but this has gotten boring now.

T V O R You've made a point and its a good one but you've over played it a little dude.

Yeah personally there may be a few too many mods and i was a bit ****** when my posts got changed but it was like one or two. The team we have Modding, most of which i think I've met just at JAE or going to some meets are just normal people they aint getting paid and are doing this off their own backs. Sometimes maybe talking with them instead of personal attacks will get more of a response. I personally think the mods are doing a good job. I've never had a problem and if i have i've sorted it out with the person, Yeah things get taken the wrong way but what is stopping you sorting it? T V O R look at that kerfuffle we had a few months back.

I wasn't here when things were rubbish way back but i've heard little things and think this place is one of the best places I've ever been proud to say i belong to. Heck i even got my lass to join up and join in the fun and come along to some meets, and make new friends, people I will happily call my FRIENDS also, ok so if that sounds !Removed! its not. Just I see this place and the people here and am proud to be a member weather my replies are taken in jest or the wrong way I don't care.

If you don't like someone/thing have a word with that person or management first before kicking off. If you still don;t like it take it higher. If you still aren't happy then there are other forums you might like.

If it's just you that goes surely the problem is with you and not the site. Like I said this is the best website i go on and am proud to tell people about and get to join up.

Ah, 'tis truely the time of goodwill to all men.

Did a fox jump in with the chickens ???? :unsure::lol:

^^^ You been drinking???

lmao.

Contents of a PM were not posted on this site. It was on a different site. So I dont see why someone should be banned out of it tbh.

Yeah, because posting them on another Toyota forum which has loads of the same members as this 1 is a massive difference. At the end of the day PMs should remain private whether on this site or any other. From what I remember they weren't threatening in any way so to post them all was petty as I said

Ok cool... many have had their say.. whether its justified or not.

I will choose how moderators are chosen and at present I believe I have a great team on board. Whether those who dislike the team (probably because they have been moderated and cannot take the pain of being moderated) I make the decision with Les on who we invite to come in on the team. We will usually run candidates through the mod team so everything is impartial. Mods are also members, so its all near enough a vote anyway.

Also talk about mods making members leave is absolute ludocrous and have no solid proof on the matter. In fact I would like to say the club is miles up from last year and we are reaching record levels of new members signing up. Although if members leave because their posts are edited or removed then they would have breached the terms that have been set out anyway. Rules keep TOC a great place.

Moderators are usually chosen for their helpfulness, friendliness and enthusiasm... but I now have to face feeling guilty putting them in this position as it seems a few want to have a good moan or even threaten. I will not tolerate any such thing and I will be actively stamping this out from the boards.

So I have added rules to the T&C and anyone who decides bitch, bait, threaten or create a mod "witch hunt" will have their account removed.

I will not accept any more posts on the subject.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links