Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Desperate Help Please.

kangzy

Woke up this morning to find my passenger side mirror smashed in (totally) on my compressor.

so to cut a long story short i need a new one.

iv got a thunder grey tsport compressor... i have called toyota and their goin to charge me £250 for a replacement which i think is utterly ridiculous.

has any one got spare one (lol) or knows where i can get cheap parts???

many thsnk to you all,

shaun

Try local scrap yards and search the internet, especially eBay. Look for Rollas being broken and the actual mirror. Lots of people removing mirrors to fit eMFrees and other such rubbish, though thankfully not so much with the Rolla.

Woke up this morning to find my passenger side mirror smashed in (totally) on my compressor.

iv got a thunder grey tsport compressor... i have called toyota and their goin to charge me £250 for a replacement which i think is utterly ridiculous.

many thsnk to you all,

shaun

compressors dont come in thunder grey! dont ask 4 tsport mirror or breakers likely to charge you more? just ask 4 mirror from corolla, they all the same.

many thsnk to you all,

shaun

compressors dont come in thunder grey! dont ask 4 tsport mirror or breakers likely to charge you more? just ask 4 mirror from corolla, they all the same.

I think the colour is Alsace Grey?? if not, i am sure i will be corrected.