Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Brake Pads

ae102

my rear pads are due changing - not going to use the stock pads as not too clever as we all know! what others are available for the t sport? not interested in ebc pads - used them before and didnt rate them. any other suggestions?

Black Diamond, Endless and Brembo do pads for the rolla as far as I'm aware. Never used any of them but I've heard people say that the black diamonds aren't very good. The Endless ones are highly rated but are ridiculously expensive

I upgraded the fronts first on mine (Nitrac & Greenies) and it makes a big difference.

As the rear pads dont do a lot of the work, you may not feel a lot of difference upgrading the pads on the rear without doing the fronts first, especially if your on std discs. :D

I upgraded the fronts first on mine (Nitrac & Greenies) and it makes a big difference.

As the rear pads dont do a lot of the work, you may not feel a lot of difference upgrading the pads on the rear without doing the fronts first, especially if your on std discs. :D

how do you know i havent already done the front? nothing like stating the obvious! ebc are *****e

I don't think you would notice much difference TBH, standard rears work fine and last at least twice as long as fronts in a standard format

Kingo :thumbsup:

I don't think you would notice much difference TBH, standard rears work fine and last at least twice as long as fronts in a standard format

Kingo :thumbsup:

your right - but there willl be slight improvement but i dont want to put toyota pads on as they aren't what they where - they use pagid pads now and ive never rated them. the pads used now are alot cheaper and wear quickly - looking for some jap pads. might try blueprint ( good price n jap) or my old man works in the far east so he all toyotas there are jap built and if i want he will source some out there for me. toyota is missing the point - we like jap cars for a reason but they want to sell euro boxs to us now?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links