Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla Sr

Kad

im wanting to buy a corolla sr in the d4d engine can any1 give me sum info on the power and etc thanx

Hi I have a 2.0 D-4D SR E12, you can only get the 2.0 diesel in the SR model. The power is 116 ps, I do a lot of motorway and town driving (30,000 miles in 1 year so far!) and the engine is great in both. Good pull on the motorway and as soon as you are out of first gear in town then you are away!

The 0-62 is 10.6 seconds but with a diesel this doesn't really matter because of the torque you get when in second or third gear is great anyway. It has 280 Nm of torque and emits 151 g/km of C02.

Mine does about 49 mpg and I get around 500 miles to a tank about £45 - £50. Great car and mine is in Balearic blue which is a great colour. The SR is only available in Balearic Blue, Silver Steel or Alsace Granite...which are all great colours with the SR.

Hope this helps

is their any diffrence from the normal d4d's??

Not sure what you mean...the only other D-4D engine available in the Corolla is the 1.4 D-4D which I believe is 90hp. From what I have heard it is a fast car for a 1.4 diesel and some people on the forum say that it matches the 2.0 D-4D engine in performance until you get to higher speeds where the 2.0 D-4D takes over.