Mr Santa brought me........

Logitech Z5500 Speakers

A couple of DVDs

Xbox360 game

Wii game and GC controller

Aftershave

Clothes

More to come from other family folks! :D

This evening I'm gonna connect my Speakers upto the xbox/telly and annoy ALL the neighbours!! lol

Not opened the pressies yet but there are lots under the tree ;)

Not opened the pressies yet but there are lots under the tree ;)

Same here :yes: We don't open them till we have been to my sisters ;)

Just going down for our Chrimbo brekkie of scrambled eggs & smoked salmon, toasted with a glass of Bucks Fizz

CHEERS! :thumbsup:

I got a special Christmas wake up call from Furious George who decided that it would be funny to jump onto my face with her claws out in order to get me up.

Apart from that, dunno yet........( hope it get's better though ! )

erm........................I GOT A CAR!! Did I tell ya....did I... :rolleyes:

Just finished the Bucks Fizz n scrambled egg with smoked salmon...:drool:

Off to sisters now where we will no doubt be forced into a christmas drink :drunk:

Then back home to pop the turkey on to cook n open the pressies............ :newyear:

I got all the usual DVD's, after shave etc

AND Ron Haslam Race school on the CBR600RR (premier course at Donington)

And a new AGV crash helmet from the Mrs.

I'm a happy boy :D

Well I'm a proper happy bunny!

Got a DAB digital radio off the folks, clothes, chocolates (including some rather delicious proper Belgian chocolates, all the way from Brussels!), smellies (I adore the Rich Plum range from the Body Shop!), alcohol & some awesome DVD's to add to my anime collection which I'll be watching later!

Just about to get dressed and help Mum with the dinner :D

Christmas rocks! Merry Christmas everyone!

When I come downstairs this morning the old CRT TV had gone and in it's place a sparkly new 42" plasma :D :D :D

Well not quite .... but you get the idea :lol:

I got a framed 40th anniversary Celtic Top hand signed by the 8 remaining Lisbon Lions.. well happy here :)

i got a massive spongebob like Jappys but with clothes from the sister, lol loads of smellies and "travel" wash kits, money, loads of choccies and a case of wife beater :D

Off to Jess' in a bit to get mine lol so will have an update

but i got her GHD gift set, some slippers, a keyring digital photoframe, big bottle of britney spears perfume lol

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Santa was nice to me got some nice set's of aftershaves A cool shaver And a nice wall clock in the shape of a E type Jag in the middle of it built from cogs from a clock very different. And various stuff for the home. I guess i'm sorted now ;)

Just going to chill out now and get some drink down me :D

Take care peeps

jerry!!

Back home after visiting the in laws.... home with a few more Xbox360 games! :D

Just away to set up my Mahoooosive surround system! lol.

santa was brilliant to me...i must have been a good girl...or i am learning to hide it better:angel_not: hehe

got

digital camera

Ninentedo DS (to share - arguments started already) :bash:

Richard Hammonds book woohoo

Clarksons DVD

Victoria Francis collection

and loads more cool stuff

i think the keys to my R8 have gone astray in internet posting tho :cry: no definitly have not been that good of a girl ..:angel_not:

hehe

certianly could have been worse, we thought at one point we were going to be waking up xmas morning in our cars on the A1 after we were sat in traffic for a zillion hours watching fireman salvage a 5 car accident - just have to be thankful we werent the people in the cars :(

:newyear:

MERRY CHRISTMAS

peace and good will and all that cr*p haha just kidding.. nuff sherry for SJx

i got a massive spongebob like Jappys but with clothes from the sister, lol loads of smellies and "travel" wash kits, money, loads of choccies and a case of wife beater :D

Off to Jess' in a bit to get mine lol so will have an update

but i got her GHD gift set, some slippers, a keyring digital photoframe, big bottle of britney spears perfume lol

Off her i got a t-shirt, a hoody, an FHM grooming kit, aftershave, a martian shooting game and my pompey shirt :D

Yep got a load of lovely pressies and the birthday and christmas money I got has gone on a extra special present for myself - a brand spanking new laptop as my other one was 4 years old...........this is such a luxury to be on a decent laptop that I can call my own :D

The cars were expecting a wash for their present, but that got waylaid as we went upto the Retail Park (which was very deserted) and 10 am this morning

So yep, another happy bunny here!

I got me a mahoosive new telly with freeview installed in it, I chose it myself so I know it's a good 1 & got plenty of clothes & the customary smellies, DVDs, cash etc, pretty good day for me in terms of presents