Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

All In All

Pompey Gaz

lol spent the day at jess' yesterday, I mean its been good but like the tv is rubbish and its not as magical as if i was/had kids

I want kids haha but i dunno its not as magic as it was

TV's not rubbish - yesterday was great on BBC1! :D

As I said, its how you make it, I don't need kids to have a great Christmas - ok so it would have been nice to be able to share it with someone special - at least you had that! :)

yeah true, it was good sharing the day with Jess and we had a great time but its not the same as when i was with my little sisters lol

but i dunno its not as magic as it was

Yeah, AND mars bars used to be bigger !!!!

Maybe you've just built it up too much in your mind - to the point that it can never live up to expectations.

I see it as a time for Not Working - Everything else is a bonus. So I'm never disappointed with it. It's the most wonderful time of the year apparently ( unless songs are lying to me again ! )

i've been looking forward to it all month lol i guess next year is a break off work if that works rich lol :) and a few beers b ut i done alot of driving so not been drinking, had a beer xmas eve at the pizza place, one last night and getting a few down me tonight cause jess will be driving haha

Bah humbug!

Mars WERE bigger

Penny arrows are now two pence

You cant buy that frothy pop anymore, you know the one, a polar bear used to advertise it. "It's frothy man"...........and my memory isnt what it used to be :eek:

Kingo the memory man :thumbsup:

Yeah.. I agree!

Christmas is a bit poo these days.

There's no snow like there used to be when you were a kid!! Also the TV has been pure pap this year! Didn't feel christmas-ish at all!!

Having kids doesn't make it any better. I have a 1year old and I still think christmas sucks. The only good thing is getting some presents! :D

Maybe it's because my only day off was actually christmas day. Ho much does that suck balls!!!?!?

Yeah.. I agree!

Christmas is a bit poo these days.

There's no snow like there used to be when you were a kid!! Also the TV has been pure pap this year! Didn't feel christmas-ish at all!!

Having kids doesn't make it any better. I have a 1year old and I still think christmas sucks. The only good thing is getting some presents! :D

Maybe it's because my only day off was actually christmas day. Ho much does that suck balls!!!?!?

You wait till littlen gets bigger, you'll have more fun playing with their toys than they do! My littlen is 3 soon so she understands about father christmas, presents, etc and has had a great time! She's got tons of stuff so half of it she's playing wih it and the other half I've got hold off!

So, all in all, xmas was great! The added bonus is that i got a Wii as well! - wahoo! :lol:

You cant buy that frothy pop anymore, you know the one, a polar bear used to advertise it. "It's frothy man"...........and my memory isnt what it used to be :eek:

Cresta ! :thumbsup:

Without wanting to sound like a girl or anything, the sales are pretty good this year

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links