Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Years Resolutions

Demonic Angel

Go on then - what's yours?

Mine... well I've been thinking about it a lot recently and pondering events of 2007 and to be honest the only thing I want for 2008 is to have fun... I don't want to change anything about myself, I don't think I have to!

Not that I'm perfect or anything, but this year I've met many personal milestones with regards to my career and general happiness level and I just want that to continue into 2008.... maybe lose a little more weight but not too fussed about that to be honest!

Sad and dull I know! Hopefully someone else will have something more exciting!

Oh and to travel - already off to Spain in March and really want to take in some European culture (I fancy Brussels, Rome, Prague, Paris amongst others!) and hopefully hit Japan in 2009 as well as making my Nurburgring sticker mean something by actually going there!

Started looking seriously at flats too - living at the folks is a serious street-cred demolisher! :lol:

I guess you could say resolutions are made to be broken anyway and are therefore rendered useless... but hey, it's tradition right! ;)

I LOVE new years resolutions in fact I love new year more than Christmas really, i see is at as a doo-over, slate clean, start again, all offences from 2007 not punishable!! lol, even though i have been hurtling down the same midlife crisis since i was 18 - each year is like this is MY year! and this year i really believe it.

I was pondering my highlights of 2007 hmm oxygen festival, dublin, cadwell, and definitly want to be repeating those in some fashion - so another festival and more gigs etc , defo more travel, and definitly more car stuff, possibly also the purchase of another car..

I also like to start the new year doing something i plan to a lot of for the rest of the year..usually drinking and dancing!

but resolotions are as folllows

1) Diet and get fit - always have this one bit boring lol

2) Wear more hats

3) actually decide on what i want to be when i grow up and make some attempt to get there - middlemangement in an office is just not fulfulling

4) Spend more qualitytime with H (my lad)

5) Be more enviromentally friendly

6) Discover the meaning of life and try and abide by it :lol2:

7) Win the lottery, by an R8 move to hawaii with Richard Hammond?

hmm cant think of anymore for now but my list will be a hundred long by the time it gets to midnight tommorrow!

Sarahxxx

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE - 2008 - WOOOHOOOOOO xxx :drunk:

2) Wear more hats

:lol: :lol:

I'm confused!

I guess to summarise mine, it would be the line in my sig, which I shamelessly nicked from Green Wing which shamelessly nicked it from some poet...

"Work like you don't need the money, Love like you've never been hurt, and Dance like no one's watching!"

I plan to do all three... except maybe the middle one! I don't do "L"! :lol:

i love that saying too, also my m8 sent me "life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile!!"

as for the "L" word, chose to leave that out of my list too, will see wat happens in 08

but wearing more hats!! - i dont mean at one time lol, I may wear a trilby to work on wednesday - just for the hell of it..:lol2: maybe not

Im thinking lose weight and get fit for rugby, got a plan set out and should have a great body by JAE

change my hair, getting very bored of it thinking about growing it................dont think it will suit me tho

change car but thats more of a case of its happening anyway

earn more money

find a woman

spend more money

do a bit of excercise

visit 3 new countries

find a woman

There are loads of them out there.......................do you know where you lost her? :P :lol::lol: ;)

find a woman

There are loads of them out there.......................do you know where you lost her? :P :lol::lol: ;)

I seem to find non single ones, and the ones who are single are not right in the head

My 2008 resolutions are......

Resist buying a honda S2000

Get more contract work so I can quit my day job

Go on more holidays

Spend less on gadgets

I try not to make new years resolutions, if I feel I need to do/change something I try to sort it as soon as I can instead of waiting until new year. Having said that, I have got a lot of stuff that I'm going to sort out during the year.

I'm really going to push on in work, I've been here for absolutely ages & there's stuff that I either still haven't got to grips with yet or that over time I've let my standards drop with. I've decided that I'm going to really try to get stuck in in the next few months & if I haven't got to the level that I think I should be at, I'm going to leave & have a big change in career. I was thinking about things at the end of last year & they're not right so if they don't change I'm gone.

I'm also going to try to sort my car, there are things that I've needed/wanted to get done for ages now but I've prioritised & put other things ahead of them but I'm going to try to have my car the way I want it by summer.

Another thing I'm going to try to do is get out of the house a lot more, I made an effort last year & made plenty of progress but I'm still not quite happy with things. I don't spend all of my time in the house by any means but I spend more than I think I should so I'll be trying to put that right over the coming year. It's mainly during the week tbh, unless it's in the summer (where I usually play football most nights), I have a habit of just coming home & staying there & when added up that's a lot of hours that I don't use to do anything worthwhile so I'm going to try to get that changed

i love that saying too, also my m8 sent me "life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile!!"

I smiled at the quote "Hire slowly and fire quickly" somehow it appealed to my warped sense of humour....anyway...New year revoloutions.....Get fit, drink less, fall over even lesserer, the usual stuff

Kingo :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links