Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

In Car Dvd

Scousep

Hi, I have bought a second hand in car DVD - model 74219, but there are no electrical interface instructions with it. Can anybody advise he wiring for this unit? Would apprecaite the pinouts for the back of the unit so I can connect up without fear of damage.

Also if anybody has operating instructions or connector part number information it would be great. Any information anybody could provide will be gratefully accepted. Any drawings or schematics available?

Thanks

Simon

wow, didnt know this forum had auto reply

Very Droll..... :lol:

Here are the pics of the unit. I am looking for info on what pins do what, if possible a wiring diagram, connector part number etc. There are 3 photos, use the arrows to scroll.

DVD Player Photos

Any info that helps me to get this wired up

Thanks

Simon

it could be a Toshiba Mobile DVD Player 74219 or Matsush1ta 08601-00916

you might want to contact Aitch as he/she has one

• 2 years later...

Hi, I have bought a second hand in car DVD - model 74219, but there are no electrical interface instructions with it. Can anybody advise he wiring for this unit? Would apprecaite the pinouts for the back of the unit so I can connect up without fear of damage.

Also if anybody has operating instructions or connector part number information it would be great. Any information anybody could provide will be gratefully accepted. Any drawings or schematics available?

Thanks

Simon

Hello, Simon . I am sorry I could not give you a specific answer. could you please offer some pictures to us? And what interfaces do your car DVD have? Then you can buy some corresponding cables to connect it. I think it will not be a tough job for you. If you are not confident, you may drive to car care center to have it operated.

Thanks

Simon

Hello, Simon . I am sorry I could not give you a specific answer. could you please offer some pictures to us? And what interfaces do your car DVD have? Then you can buy some corresponding cables to connect it. I think it will not be a tough job for you. If you are not confident, you may drive to car care center to have it operated.

The original post is almost 3 years old :o .I presume it's sorted now or he gave up :lol:

• 1 year later...

I have an 07 infiniti g35 sedan with the car DVD GPS/ system and it will play dvd's but only when the vehicle is in park,7" TFT LCD with touch screen,can connect my IPOD,TV Function,Auto-activated rear view camera input.and some other functions like that.i put it in my car a few days ago.haha cool! i likeShow you my awasome dvd player

My car dvdis 6.2"high quality TFT LCD display with bluetooth and GPS. I bought it online but it's also cheap.Next time you buy a second hand products, remember to get the instructions.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links