Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Japfest 2008...

x JoJo x

I would ask to go on the stand but i dont think my car is worthy enough!! :(

As is always stated on this Forum.....its not about the cars, its about the people B) and Jo Jo you would be on the stand !!!!!

It is unlikely that TOC will have a stand. There have been problems in the past with the organisers saying that we still owe them money after we had paid. That said - I want to go - would love to be on a TOC stand - especially as this is only an hour away from me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just thought I'd give this one a bump, seeing as it's close now. I will be there, but in the Nissan, not the Yaris.

I'll be there with the supercharged Corolla on the Team Osaka stand. Feel free to come and say hello.

:D i will be there too on the Coordsport stand.

not in the yaris though, i will be in the s15 :rolleyes:

come over and say hi.

kimi -x-

I'm on tatsu car club's stand with 2 track sessions

10:48 & 14:06 if anyone is interested in seeing me hooning my beloved compressor round the track! :D

• 2 weeks later...

ill be there with the yaris on the japcarscymru stand look out for me :)

ae111sr ill have to look out for you! i know one or two of the lads thatll be going with team osaka

If you see someone being very sleepy that will be me :lol: getting back from Florida the day beofre Japfest so I'll be jetlagged :wacko:

Spotted a Y reg Yaris TS on the stands behind Quarry today, and also believe hubby and I got chatting to "Ekstrom" about your Compressor too. I have a couple of pics of you out on track if you want them. :)

some pics of some yarii before my cam decided to die!

jf_1.jpg

jf_2.jpg

jf_3.jpg

jf_4.jpg

the bottom pic is mine :) which is probably the one you spotted? (by the sea of supras haha)

think the rest were all in the car park

chris you should of said hi matey! obviously caught me and my mate having one of many sit down breaks haha

lol i was gunna say hi, but also wanted to get loads of pics before my camera died! plus u gave me a funny look when i came over with my camera lol, so ran scared!

the bottom pic is mine :) which is probably the one you spotted? (by the sea of supras haha)

Yes, was in a sea of Supras. :lol: Was the first car I spotted when I looked through the hole in the hedge from our stand. :lol:

All my pics are here.

haha yeah chris i was probably looking suprised, i was chuffed someone was taking a pic of my car most probably :P :)

and yep rallybunny that was me then :D i felt a little bit underpowered parked up there haha :P

• 7 months later...