Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Not A Toyota But....

Phoenix999

Guys.... in the past I have had the great pleasure of driving a Bristol 411 and wonderful it was too :P

Now I have seen the new Bristol Fighter and I am getting uncomfotable in the pants department :blink: I think this car is a real stunner :yes:

It seems that this car could be a Bugatti Veyron beater at a considerably cheaper price :eek: Sadly still too dear for me :crybaby:

Take a look and let me know what you think

BRISTOL FIGHTER

I bet Mr Clarkson, car snob, will not sing the praises of this British Supercar should he ever get to drive one :unsure:

Hasn't Hammond ordered one of these?

Good to see a British company not being scared to make an astonishing car like this!

As for the looks, i'm still undecided.........

Not too sure on the looks but what a spec!!! 500 odd break and 60mph in first gear!!!!!

Does anyone else think the silvery/blue one with the gullwing doors open looks a tad Celica (ish!) from the front??? It's the lights that does it!!

Good to see a British company not being scared to make an astonishing car like this!

I thought Hammond had ordered a Morgan Aeromax?

Anyway, if as Clarkson said several weeks ago and was repeated tonight, May is banned from buying a Bristol because he knows Clarkson, then surely Hammond is banned too.

I quite like the Fighter though.

Anyway, if as Clarkson said several weeks ago and was repeated tonight, May is banned from buying a Bristol because he knows Clarkson, then surely Hammond is banned too.

Hammond is indeed buying (brought) the Morgan Aeromax (looks similar at the back or the side on the the Bristol....) love the gull wing doors on this as well............Bet it sounds like an hurrican fighter plane on full tilt....The yellow/Orange one is :sick: :sick:

Aaah!!

Thought Hammond was buying some wierd looking car! :lol:

the morgan is wierd looking..lol..i hate those cars, wooden, crosseyed,"brum" looking things

Bristol in nice tho - kinda TVR with a different bum

specs are better tho on a veyron, although its no longer the fastest production street legal car!! an SSC Ultimate Areo is!! which is just the americans rip off of an enzo IMO

i cannot afford any of these cars, i couldnt even afford the insurance or to rent one for a day :lol2:

....specs are better tho on a veyron, although....

Really.... how about if you go for the Fighter T

Just over 1000bhp sounds pretty good to me :P

....specs are better tho on a veyron, although....

Really.... how about if you go for the Fighter T

Just over 1000bhp sounds pretty good to me :P

oooh now ya talking bhp, anything over 1k has got me sold..lol..although still some higher specs for veyron - 0-60 2.5secs ooh baby :P

think if i won the lottery i would really struggle to choose my supercar, would end up rather a lot of em and probably broke again :D

I really hope this is actually true, it was on again on the "best of" show last night & I think it'd be hilarious if May went to the place with a blank cheque & was rejected just for that reason

Thats an ugly car from every angle, its like those crappy supercars they used to make with mondeo lights etc etc. The proportions are ubik over tit and it looks like it has the same build quality as a Tatu!! Has cheap kit car written all over it.

Thats an ugly car from every angle, its like those crappy supercars they used to make with mondeo lights etc etc. The proportions are ubik over tit and it looks like it has the same build quality as a Tatu!! Has cheap kit car written all over it.

I must totally dissagree with you there.....................the Bristol Fighter is a good example of a thoroughbred British supercar.

A pity my chequebook is not big enough ;)

Your post clearly tells me that it is most likely that you have never seen a Bristol let alone stood beside one :lol: I have driven an older model and the quality is stunning and the driving even better, whilst not the best of town cars it seriously took me by surprise when I put my foot down on the M6. But then again with a huge American engine turning the wheels it would have some grunt :P

Red Man.... I appreciate that the styling may not be to your taste but I suggest that you do a little research on the Bristol Car Company before you make such a statement :shutit: :thumbsup:

I hate to say it but i never got the whole bristol thing.

No question that its an uber exclusive marquee and the build quality is superb....but they build things that make Aston Martins Lagonda look sensibly styled.

I just dont see the attraction myself other than the fact its british and that the owner has to like you to let you buy one.

Fair play though building a car that can theoretically wipe the smile off the veyrons face. I cant stand the veyron ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links