Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Petrol Usage For 1993 1.3 Toyota Corolla Gxi

butterfingers

hi,does anyone know the average petrol usage for 1993 1.3 toyota corolla gxi,i have on and at the moment i spend £40 for a full thank and get 300mile from that,i don't know whether there's a problem with my fuel gage because it keeps moving all over the place,any suggestions?

fuel guage on my 95 rolla sportif tends to increase as the engine warms up, settles, then gives true fuel reading (ish) i will see the fuel warning light about 3 or 4 times, and still not take it seriously, never seems to stick for more than 10mins

as for fuel consumption, 300 miles @ £40 seems reasonable if you arent the most economical of drivers, factoring in the current cost of fuel (£20 used to see me do near 200miles, now about £25 for that give or take

i drive it like i've twoc'd it, well used to, but motorway miles at between 80 and 95 i get about 300 miles on a full tank :)

• 6 months later...

I have Toyota Corolla 1.3 1993 L Reg

I have been worry about fuel consumption

38 Littres = 238 miles

Average 6.26 miles per Littre!

Is that OK, what should be the standard?

Thanks

hi,does anyone know the average petrol usage for 1993 1.3 toyota corolla gxi,i have on and at the moment i spend £40 for a full thank and get 300mile from that,i don't know whether there's a problem with my fuel gage because it keeps moving all over the place,any suggestions?

I own a 1993 1.8 Corolla with 251k miles and am still getting around 29 miles to the gallon. I was getting 32+ (350 mills to a tank) last year. I am having a problem with a speed sensor or shift solenoid. still working on narrowing it down. Otherwise an excellent car.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links