• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jlm

jlm

• Registered Member
  • 3 posts
  • Toyota Model: Toyota Belta

Posted 08 January 2008 - 09:16 PM

I know that this topic has been tackled in different forms elsewhere, but did anyone find a way to translate/ install an English version in replacement of the japanese pre-installed version on Japanese imported cars? I have just purchased a Toyota Belta and it has this beautiful NDCN-W55 system installed, consisting of navigation, DVD, radio, etc etc but it is all in Japanese :(

Is there anything i can do, even just using the "entertainment" features of the system, if the navigation is impossible.

Thanks!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Massie101

Massie101

• Registered Member
  • 1 posts
  • Toyota Model: Altezza AS200 Z-Edition

Posted 12 January 2008 - 12:48 AM

I also have a similar problem I have got a NKCN D59 in my Altezza., can anyone help?

#3 jlm

jlm

• Registered Member
  • 3 posts
  • Toyota Model: Toyota Belta

Posted 12 January 2008 - 10:18 AM

The Toyota agent here told me that since this particular model is not imported to Europe then he cannot help. I will be trying a local car accessories installer and if I manage will let you know. Is there a Japanese car dealer close to you that maybe can help out?

#4 ksm

ksm

• Registered Member
  • 2 posts
  • Toyota Model: Belta 2006

Posted 03 January 2009 - 04:21 PM

I know that this topic has been tackled in different forms elsewhere, but did anyone find a way to translate/ install an English version in replacement of the japanese pre-installed version on Japanese imported cars? I have just purchased a Toyota Belta and it has this beautiful NDCN-W55 system installed, consisting of navigation, DVD, radio, etc etc but it is all in Japanese :(

Is there anything i can do, even just using the "entertainment" features of the system, if the navigation is impossible.

Thanks!

hey there, do u have a cd of same system, i dont have a dvd instalation, can u gave me a copy of the disc

#5 shabaz

shabaz

• Registered Member
  • 3 posts
  • First Name:M
  • Gender*:Male
  • Toyota Model: Belta
  • Year: 2006

Posted 16 October 2011 - 09:13 AM

hey there, do u have a cd of same system, i dont have a dvd instalation, can u gave me a copy of the disc

found this article: Insert MAP CD Solution
But still, I don't know how to change the language to English :help:

#6 Jan&tone

Jan&tone

Top Rank Poster!

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,303 posts
  • First Name:Tony
  • Gender*:Male
  • Toyota Model: Yaris Hybrid T-Spirit
  • Year: 2012

Posted 16 October 2011 - 03:40 PM

Short of replacing the unit there is no way to translate Japanese ro English on cars intended for the Japanese market and imported into Europe.
This has been covered many times and always the answer is the same. Sorry.
:thumbsup:

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users