Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Navigation / Entertainment Software In English

jlm

I know that this topic has been tackled in different forms elsewhere, but did anyone find a way to translate/ install an English version in replacement of the japanese pre-installed version on Japanese imported cars? I have just purchased a Toyota Belta and it has this beautiful NDCN-W55 system installed, consisting of navigation, DVD, radio, etc etc but it is all in Japanese :(

Is there anything i can do, even just using the "entertainment" features of the system, if the navigation is impossible.

Thanks!

The Toyota agent here told me that since this particular model is not imported to Europe then he cannot help. I will be trying a local car accessories installer and if I manage will let you know. Is there a Japanese car dealer close to you that maybe can help out?

• 11 months later...
I know that this topic has been tackled in different forms elsewhere, but did anyone find a way to translate/ install an English version in replacement of the japanese pre-installed version on Japanese imported cars? I have just purchased a Toyota Belta and it has this beautiful NDCN-W55 system installed, consisting of navigation, DVD, radio, etc etc but it is all in Japanese :(

Is there anything i can do, even just using the "entertainment" features of the system, if the navigation is impossible.

Thanks!

hey there, do u have a cd of same system, i dont have a dvd instalation, can u gave me a copy of the disc

• 2 years later...

hey there, do u have a cd of same system, i dont have a dvd instalation, can u gave me a copy of the disc

found this article: Insert MAP CD Solution

But still, I don't know how to change the language to English :help:

Short of replacing the unit there is no way to translate Japanese ro English on cars intended for the Japanese market and imported into Europe.

This has been covered many times and always the answer is the same. Sorry.

:thumbsup: