Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Not Car Related

lee_sport

am busy booking gigs for the band am in and were wanting to do alot more travelling this year. if anyone has any suggestions of good live performance venues who do a good unsinged rock night please post the venues name and location.

if you want to check out our music please visit www.myspace.com/remedyrocks

The Cavern, Liverpool

First Floor, Derby might do unsigned

MFN, Ikleston (although the only time I gigged there, it was only our own crowd that turned up)

Town Mill, Mansfield is a nice venue

Theres a few in the midlands to keep you going!

The Cavern, Liverpool

First Floor, Derby might do unsigned

MFN, Ikleston (although the only time I gigged there, it was only our own crowd that turned up)

Town Mill, Mansfield is a nice venue

Theres a few in the midlands to keep you going!

thanks mate al make some enquiries. you still playing in a band?

Spent 6 years in a regularly gigging rock band. Got too tiring in the end - holding down a full time job and 2 or 3 gigs a week really takes it out of you!! Sadly gigging had to give way to mortgage paying in the end, so I called it quits on the Rock thing. Got some fantastic memories from it though, and made a few pennies which is always good.

I'm currently doing Big Band (Jazz) drumming - a gig a month kind of thing, and get a fair few Am-Dram shows each year. Also do the occasional Windband / Orchestral gig as well. They pay well, but don't come up often... Its all enough to keep me in practice and interested without absolutely killing me!

I'll have a look through all the gigs lists i kept for memories, see if any other venues really stick out as worth going to and let you know... I'll also check out your MySpace when I get home - can't get there from work :(

sounds like you done quite a bit then mate! a been gigging in a local covers band for about 2 year now doin songs like zep, sabbath, hendrix covers etc. but we been writing our own material for the last year or so ad now want to get into the origional side of things. just been buying me self a upright bass aswell so looking to do a bit jazz stuff aswell