Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gen 7 Spoiler

avidav190

Hi, Ive got a gen 7 T Sport and I am looking to put a GT Spoiler on it, but I cant find anywhere to get one from. Checked eBay none on and google search insnt bringing anything up. :( Anybody know were to get one from.

Many Thanks

Or if anyones selling one even better!

Hi, Ive got a gen 7 T Sport and I am looking to put a GT Spoiler on it, but I cant find anywhere to get one from. Checked ebay none on and google search insnt bringing anything up. :( Anybody know were to get one from.

Many Thanks

Are you after a genuine one or would you be happy with a fibreglass replica? There are LOADS of replica ones.. search for TRD spoiler.

I got one of these last year:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyota-Celi...sspagenameZWDVW

Fits fine in the existing rear spoiler holes. Although i found it a little OTT so after i sprayed the sides i kept my regular spoiler on and may one day put this on if i get board!

Hi, Ive got a gen 7 T Sport and I am looking to put a GT Spoiler on it, but I cant find anywhere to get one from. Checked ebay none on and google search insnt bringing anything up. :( Anybody know were to get one from.

Many Thanks

Are you after a genuine one or would you be happy with a fibreglass replica? There are LOADS of replica ones.. search for TRD spoiler.

I got one of these last year:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyota-Celi...sspagenameZWDVW

Fits fine in the existing rear spoiler holes. Although i found it a little OTT so after i sprayed the sides i kept my regular spoiler on and may one day put this on if i get board!

I have decided to go Spoiler-less - I have a Storm Blue Bootlid with a TRD REplica Wing, will swap for StormBlue Spoilerless Bootlid?!! ;)

my car is blue but dont no whether it is storm blue or not. wat is the paint code and ill let u know Thanks

my car is blue but dont no whether it is storm blue or not. wat is the paint code and ill let u know Thanks

Storm blue looks black... so if your looks blue, then most likely it is laguna blue.

Also Storm blue only available on the VVTLI - so the 190 or Tsport.. again if your is a 140 then it wont be storm blue. HTH.

mines a T sport but it looks blue so it might not be the same one. Do you not have any idea of the paint code or any pictures of your car so I can check it

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

tabbaranx are you still looking to do a swapsys on your trd replica Bootlid, i have a storm blue 190 and am looking for a spoiler, do you have any pickys ?? where abouts are you, would be willing to meet half way and do a pit stop swap lol !!

Ive purchased myself a TRD replica spoiler.

*I was wondering what position do you bolt the spoiler on at the rear of the boot or front?

*Also I haven't got the bolts to bolt the wing on. Does anyone have the measurements for these or do I just ask at a Toyota garage for them?

and last but not least:

*on the spoiler the middle blade is attached by bolts and on the side panels there is just a little screw to keep the small part on. Is this normal? and is there anyway to make it more secure as there are alot of thieving little buggers were I live.

Thanks very much