Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dash Lights

doc1966

Morning all. I'm new to the forum and wondered if anyone can help me change the coulour o my interior lights from Gren to Red. I've got a pre face lift 4 door. Thanks.

If your talking Interior lights,then use LED bulbs to change the colour.

If you mean Dash Cluster lights - a lot of work to change the colour.

If you mean the heater control etc button colours, I'd say close enough to impossible. Opening lots of units and messing around with a soldering iron while trying not to overheat any components...

Morning all. I'm new to the forum and wondered if anyone can help me change the coulour o my interior lights from Gren to Red. I've got a pre face lift 4 door. Thanks.

i gather you want the dash illumination to match the centre console - you can change the colour of the dash lights (good vid on youtube - dash colour changes when you hit lift!!) but not sure if green dials would look good.

I think you mean the center console lights (climate,clock etc)if so there was a post some time ago on how to do this just do a search.something to do with changing the led covers which you can get from mr t.if you have a go at it keep us posted as i have wanted to do the same thing for some time.

i gather you want the dash illumination to match the centre console - you can change the colour of the dash lights (good vid on youtube - dash colour changes when you hit lift!!) but not sure if green dials would look good.

Im pretty sure that the colour change when you hit "lift" on the Youtube clip is a bit of fancy video editing.