Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just Purchased A T180

DominicPriestley

Well, Ive gone and done it. Some of you may have seen my post in the newbie section. I was toying with the idea of getting a new car from the Volkswgaen stable. My Partner started a new job and needed a car so we bought her a Yaris. The customer service and Deal I got from them made me look at the Toyota range in more detail. So Ive just done the deal on an ex-demonstrator T180 Auris in Decuma Grey. Its got 9k on the clock, Sat-Nav,Bluetooth, Ipod, Style Pack and Protection Pack. Im well chuffed. Got the car for £14989 with 6 months Tax, after a starting at a sticker price of £16,700, they also offered me what I wanted trade in on my Vectra so my cost to change is £12,000.

Im sure Ill have lots of questions when I pick the car up on Tuesday. I look forward to being part of these forums......... now when is the Nurburgring trip?

Dom

I hope you get as much enjoyment from your new 180 as I do from mine. Good price as well. Post a pic.

I hope you get as much enjoyment from your new 180 as I do from mine. Good price as well. Post a pic.

Will do when I pick it up on Tuesday. Ive driven a couple now and I know I am going to enjoy it.

very very good price considering what it has too!

you will enjoy - i still enjoy mine after 8 months of ownership

Nice one - alot of kit for the money, over £22k worth new, 9k miles = £7k saving

Picked it up this aft. Its an awsome car. Pics to follow, but so far I am well chuffed.