Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Much Is It Worth?

cmbmick

hi

Anyone any ideas on this one , am selling my old(ish) Carina E its a 97 R reg with 105K , almost full service history (bar 2 yrs ) immaculate interior with no signs of wear on seats or anywhere else all electrics work.

Trouble is I have no idea what to ask for it , i bought it a year ago for £999 , reckon its still worth that ?

Am looking to trade up to an Avensis which i understand are similar cars to drive engine wise ?

Any ideas would be great !

cheers all :D

cmbmick

hi

Anyone any ideas on this one , am selling my old(ish) Carina E its a 97 R reg with 105K , almost full service history (bar 2 yrs ) immaculate interior with no signs of wear on seats or anywhere else all electrics work.

Trouble is I have no idea what to ask for it , i bought it a year ago for £999 , reckon its still worth that ?

Am looking to trade up to an Avensis which i understand are similar cars to drive engine wise ?

cmbmick

If youe due to trade it in, do you not reckon you'd get around the minimum of what you originally paid for it?

hi

cmbmick

If youe due to trade it in, do you not reckon you'd get around the minimum of what you originally paid for it?

well I would hope so but i might sell up private and get more?

just not sure what people would be prepared to pay so asking for opinions :-)

nah, i doubt you'll get a grand for it - cars like this will sell on condition and history - without seeing i cant say what you'll get for it - but i wouldnt expect more than £750 tbh.

nah, i doubt you'll get a grand for it - cars like this will sell on condition and history - without seeing i cant say what you'll get for it - but i wouldnt expect more than £750 tbh.

well i have had in the past rovers and volvos on younger plates and only at 80K ish and they have been shabby inside and to drive !

This is a real testament to the Toyota build quality - it simply does not look or drive like its past 100K tbh !

I would post a picture but not sure if I can on this site can I?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links