Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Insane Driver..

SJandMR2

found this on another forum, it appears to be someone doing an immitation of me when i am stuck behind a tractor :lol2:

EDIT link removed

SJx

WTF?

Why would you post a link to that

I am clearly getting old... thats not funny its one of those things thats very small and on the very end of a hypodermic needle

Grump......

Sorry, but thats about as funny as cancer.

der.........................................I have no probs with this..................................erm..........................boring maybe???????? No probs though..........whatever rocks your boat .............................................................

i missed it, what was it?

Yeah I wanna know too!!!

How comes it got deleted as well?! Post above said it wouldn't!!!

i missed it, what was it?

Yeah I wanna know too!!!

How comes it got deleted as well?! Post above said it wouldn't!!!

I think Sarah was embarrassed by some of the comments and deleted it herself ;)

I wasnt embarressed at all - afterall I didnt make the (slightly overdramtic) comments :D, I just didnt want to provoke any further negative comments, i like toc to be a happy and fun place :) i thought it was funny, others disagreed, thats all really.

No need to remove it!! Watching it may have been as pleasurable as having my gender reversed with a bit of chain link fence... but that doesn't mean that some simpleton here (Raistlin perhaps??) wouldn't consider it to be in the upper echelons of human wit.

Then it would have been all ok :D

Sorry I did say WTF? its not because you posted it, it's because I cant figure out why someone would do that. You should put the link back now so others can see, I need to review my humor mode.

:o

Wow!

This could become a cult thread :lol:

I agree, this thread is now waaaaaay more entertaining than the orginal link, especially with Karmas apptitude for drama..:lol2:

Martin, i think it was typical example of an a yank teenager with way too much time on his hands. U dont need to retune your sense of humour it wasnt that funny, but am not going to retune mine, I enjoy larfing at anything and everything, keeps me young, even if it means getting larfter lines :D

i cant find the link now ..but for the cats being killed by curiosity if you type in insane driver into youtube am sure you will find it.

Sarah :D xx

Well to please the cult I am reposting what I was wondering why anyone would initially film then post themselves doing.

Here is the little chappie in his glory Clicky

:lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links