Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Atermarket Bulbs And Tyres

GreyRacer

Fitted a set of Osram Night Breaker Plus 90s to the dipped beams. Although they do not increase the range of dipped light due to the elypsoid lenses, they have improved the density of light available within the designed area and increased the white effect. I noticed last night that a couple of oncoming cars flashed me. I will keep them up on '0' on B roads but on the dual carriageways '1' was a good setting. I'm hoping someone will market uprated HB3s now. Halfords are doind a special on Plus 50s but I'd rather wait for Plus 80's or 90s.

Fitted the Goodyear F1 Eagle Asymetrics in '94Y high loads' rating. Still bedding them in so can really not comment on them much until I can push them. First thing I noticed though is that the front end has definitely stiffened up which is what I expected. £102.85 each fitted at my local family owned outlet.

The Dunlops had covered 12600 miles and average measured tread depth remaining was 1.9mm front and 3mm back.

Wear was very even across the tread of all four tyres. My running pressures since new were 40psi front and 35psi back, all at cold.

That's some pretty serious tyre wear! Are you a getaway driver?

It's 2.5K more than I got of both off my Vredestein shod T-Sports. Most off my milage is done on twisty Borders B roads. We don't dive slow here. I expect the F1's to go about 10K.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links