Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

If There Is No Jae 2008

JappyBeast

If there is no JAE this year can we have a big TOC overnight camping meet somewhere in the middle of the UK this summer?

Just an idea!

Sounds good to me.. I need to book holiudays very soon.. so might not get them at the same time as JAE even if it does happen.

Camp site near Alton Towers anyone??

is there some sign of no jae?

It's looking unlikely this year :(

We should deffo organise something! What about a campsite near the coast?

Agreed Hou but it proves we can have a fab time!!!!!!!!!! Hows about here at Burton Constable Hall? Handy for the coast, handy for York, handy for Hull (remember we have the Deep) - oh and VERY handy for us!!!!!!!!! B)

Dependent on where & when I'd be up for anything :thumbsup:

Yep........Nothing new there then :thumbsup::lol:

The reputation I have in this place is totally unjustified! :lol:

Dependent on where & when I'd be up for anything :thumbsup:

Yep........Nothing new there then :thumbsup::lol:

The reputation I have in this place is totally unjustified! :lol:

:shutit: I'm sayin nothin but................. :blush:

well i have never been to JAE before and now maybe never will :crybaby: but if newbies are allowed i would love to come! :D some fab camping sites round matlock way quite central and great roads, all the bikers go there every bank holiday :D

well i have never been to JAE before and now maybe never will :crybaby: but if newbies are allowed i would love to come! :D some fab camping sites round matlock way quite central and great roads, all the bikers go there every bank holiday :D

The Square and Compass near Matclock is a dead good campsite with 2 good pubs near by, its a bit too quiet for us lot tho, we need somewhere Skegness way or something like that!

See link -

http://www.northlan.gov.uk/leisure+and+tou...d+services.html

the origional home of "T In The Park", direct access from M74, campsite, Scotlands biggest theme park, within cruising

distance of Glasgow, Edinburgh or Loch Lomond. Oh and did I mention, its within walking distance for me :D

Thing is, and I don't want to put a dampener on things, but if you don't inform the camp site about it being a car club you run the risk of being ejected before any festivities begin :yes:

It needs a lot of groundwork and planning to ensure that it turns out to be an enjoyable event :thumbsup:

We need to narrow down to a few locaions, get a rough figure and then contact the campsite to warn them!

I know that when I planned a camping holiday last year, loads of campsites refused parties over 5!!!

skegness is a cool place lol butlins! haha and Donna Nook and the wolds. Hull way is cool lol again near the coast and not far from york! LOL me and Jess are up for this :) need to know dates and stuff lol for time off but sounds good to me :) aslong as it aint to the extremeties of the UK am sure (well not sure, but hoping) I can afford the petrol to get there. Is it just me or are prices still going up? :(

yep sounds good. we'd be up for that. as les said we need to make sure where ever it is they know we are a car club and we like a tipple or ten at night time. should be good though

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links