Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T180/180sr

GreyRacer

I've been trawling the garages recently in the hope of finding a Sunday car. I'm looking for a VGC low milage Celica circa 2002. Interestingly tonight I came across a mixed up Auris, infact three of them. Brand new and badged SR, but wait for it. It had all the specs of the T180, sunroof, push button etc. It also had all the parts of the 180SR, rear spoiler, black glass, lowered and the stupid diffuser decal. Metallic paint and priced at £17995. After enquiring about this strange car the salesman told me that they had been supplied this way. I'd go for it if my T180 was not only 9 months old. So if you want one try Western Toyota, Edinburgh but be quick as I don't think they will be on the shelf long. Now about finding me my Celica..

Most of the dealers seem to have one of these - fleet demo or something - there's a white 3 door near me with the same kit.

Must have been half built at the update.

There is also one at RRG Salford Quays. Its an SR but has the same kit as my T180. To be honest, my T180 with Spoiler and skirts on, and lowered springs was parked next to the SR when I collected it, and it looked just as good if not better.

There is also one at RRG Salford Quays. Its an SR but has the same kit as my T180. To be honest, my T180 with Spoiler and skirts on, and lowered springs was parked next to the SR when I collected it, and it looked just as good if not better.

Yours will look better as the SR for apart from the rear spoiler it does not have the body parts. My front splitter on the 180 should have been standard on the SR at least. And still Toyota could not be bothered to sort out the crappy exhaust. What posses them I cannot fathom out. What would it have cost to at least put on a staight SS pipe. £40?

From what I have been told the SR180 is basically the T180 with extra bits. It's just a pity that the presentation from Toyota seems so vague. The Three Door SR180 I viewed had push button start, sunroof, rear diffuser, and rear privacy glass. Oh, and was noticibly lower too!

My T180 with added squeaks is going to be replaced with an SR180 on March 1st.

From what I have been told the SR180 is basically the T180 with extra bits. It's just a pity that the presentation from Toyota seems so vague. The Three Door SR180 I viewed had push button start, sunroof, rear diffuser, and rear privacy glass. Oh, and was noticibly lower too!

My T180 with added squeaks is going to be replaced with an SR180 on March 1st.

rear diffuser

Rear diffuser. I've love to see a proper rear diffuser like the one on the Clio 197 and not the cheap and nasty stick on sheet of polythene that Toyota call a diffuser.

The SR priced the same as the T is not actually meant to be fitted with the sunroof or push button start.

Toyota are running a big SR180 pull out advert in Autocar this week slagging off the Golf GT 170. "No need to overtake when you are already in front"

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links