Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jae 2008

kimi

The turn out last year wasnt that amazing to be honest, what is it going to be like this time?

Awwwww wait n see. its early days yet! I think peeps are a bit Shell shocked tbh. May be a good turn out yet!!!!!!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• acstreet

• GIDDLEPIN

• kimi

• Boro Sera

The turn out last year wasnt that amazing to be honest, what is it going to be like this time?

There will be more southern members :thumbsup:

Nice mixed bag of thoughts in here isn't there lol, we did JAE last year with the Estima Owners Club and thought it was a fantastic weekend even though we were soaked most of the time lol but enjoyed the show when not listening to radio reports of how roads were being closed where we live because of flooding etc. We got home to be told our water was off and the electricity would follow in the next hour!

I would be looking to go again this year be it with TEOC or TOC the distance just makes it more fun and is part of the meet as far as I am concerned (our Previa covered over 18,000 miles last year a lot of that was getting to and from meets all over the country).

I can understand some of the feelings over where itis being held and not being central but surely it is worth having a look to see what it will be like at the new venue before the organisers decide to disband it altogether due to lack of interest. Just a thought :D

I can see it appealing to London/South East people, but a 3 year deal... I can't help but feel it is the death of JAE - but then I thought that after the first year at EOE - it didn't have the atmosphere of Billing, but then I didn't go last year so cant comment...

It'd be interesting to see how they plan the traffic management around the tide..

It'd be interesting to see how they plan the traffic management around the tide..

I'm sure that they've had plenty of practice..........and they'll definitely do a much better job than the crew who decided to shut the A1 overnight without any notice near the EofE a couple of years ago ! Waiting in a pub or village for the tide to sort itself out is infinitely better than parking on the A1 for 90 minutes because some douche wanted to clean the cats eyes !