Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Roof Spoiler

xpyyy

Hi all!

First of all, sorry for my English.

I've got some questions about Stock Toyota Roof Spoiler. First of all the problem is: during nasty rainy or snowy weather the rear window became dirty in some seconds, but only one piece of it could be cleared. I've installed front mudstoppers, rears need to be installed with removing the wheels, but as i can notice - many dirt came from the roof, so the question is: is the original from T180 spoiler really helps to have the rear window cleaned? I've got an 1.6 auris and no Diesel powered cars officially sale in Russia, that's why looking for an aftermarket (TRC, for ex.) or Toyota genuine part.

Thanks in advance!

Hi all!

First of all, sorry for my English.

I've got some questions about Stock Toyota Roof Spoiler. First of all the problem is: during nasty rainy or snowy weather the rear window became dirty in some seconds, but only one piece of it could be cleared. I've installed front mudstoppers, rears need to be installed with removing the wheels, but as i can notice - many dirt came from the roof, so the question is: is the original from T180 spoiler really helps to have the rear window cleaned? I've got an 1.6 auris and no Diesel powered cars officially sale in Russia, that's why looking for an aftermarket (TRC, for ex.) or Toyota genuine part.

Thanks in advance!

Fitting the rear roof spoiler won't make any difference to the cleanliness of the window. It will get just as dirty. Most of the grime is swept up onto the window by virtue of the lower air pressure immediately behing the car. Bit like a vacuum cleaner.

By the way your written English is good. Beats my Russian.

Fitting the rear roof spoiler won't make any difference to the cleanliness of the window. It will get just as dirty. Most of the grime is swept up onto the window by virtue of the lower air pressure immediately behing the car. Bit like a vacuum cleaner.

By the way your written English is good. Beats my Russian.

Thank you!

In fact, it'll cost me about 400USD to replace it and as a result - i'll get only non-ordinary stylish, better i'll buy for these money tyres for summer :). Just in order to save some money now, maybe later i'll get back to the idea!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links