Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Mpg Are You Getting?

wyze

What MPG do you get on average? Please state your car model and driving style.

Corolla 1.3GS 29mpg (mostly around town! On motorways this gets up to 45mpg but I don't know if this is good or not!)

What can you do to reduce your fuel consumption short of driving everywhere?

What MPG do you get on average? Please state your car model and driving style.

Corolla 1.3GS 29mpg (mostly around town! On motorways this gets up to 45mpg but I don't know if this is good or not!)

What can you do to reduce your fuel consumption short of driving everywhere?

A two week old Yaris SR 1.4 D-4D: 54MPG mixed driving.

Corolla T Sport

Currently averaging 28mpg, mixed driving usually driven like a nutter!! :lol:

ive got a 2ltr d-4d auris and i get between 45-50mpg and most of miles are running around on site visits for work, some in town some in the sunny peak district, no motorways.

i get about 25mpg in the hilux, always foot to the floor where possible due to its slow speed. but then fuel only costs me 5p max per litre so its no worry to me ;)

My 1.9 GT TDI 150 PD VW Golf gets about 39 mpg with a mix of motorway & town driving, I give it a bit of abuse whenever the roads let me

Mpg really has never worried me.... if it seems that I am spending too much on fuel then it is either time to change my driving style or change to a smaller car :mellow:

About 30 mpg and about 15 :D

between 38 & 40 mpg in an MR2 Roadster. I drive it with much respect when the engine's cold, and pretty much never go above 3500 revs (except out of busy junctions). I do notice if my Hubby's had it for the day though!

around the doors giving a mixture of (keeping on the boost) high teens on a run middlesbrough to york etc 25 max 45 ltr tank i manage to 200 miles outta it:D i love my turbo so much thats why my rear plate says....GOT BOOST....? and my front plate says me david you goliath.

im such a petrol head http://uk.youtube.com/results?search_query...mp;search_type=

stu

i get 25mpg driving hard most of the time :) , stu see your from boro, if i see ya about ill give ya a beep :)

i get 25mpg driving hard most of the time :) , stu see your from boro, if i see ya about ill give ya a beep :)

deffo daz. all hale to the chicken parmo!!!! up in sunderland where i am at the mo they dont know what they are. did u like my vid?? 7am summer of 2007 on a lovly sunday morning. @D

on motorway the Civic 1.7i CDTi SE is 51-55MPG with a 55KG sound system in the boot, or 57-60MPG without the sound system

in the city 39ish MPG

the Yaris 1.3 CDX (now in car heaven) did 18-39MPG depending on how it is driven

the Punto Grande did about 12MPG on the motorway

around the doors giving a mixture of (keeping on the boost) high teens on a run middlesbrough to york etc 25 max 45 ltr tank i manage to 200 miles outta it:D i love my turbo so much thats why my rear plate says....GOT BOOST....? and my front plate says me david you goliath.

im such a petrol head http://uk.youtube.com/results?search_query...mp;search_type=

stu

Mate.. we don't do "look at me breaking the law" videos here.

Please do not add them.

stu

Mate.. we don't do "look at me breaking the law" videos here.

Please do not add them.

sorry steve, it wont happen.

stu

Aygo about 70+mpg

Supra......maybe 7mpg if i drive carefully....

Aygo 70+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What am I doing wrong?????????? :o

I change up very early, never rev more than i have to and pootle along at 50mph in 5th :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links