Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Land Cruiser Engine Immobiliser

AJAY NAIR

Hi

I have a 2007 Land Cruiser. Recently I have noticed a flashing Engine immobilizer Symbol (Red Car Symbol with key inside) on dash board as soon as the ignition key is removed. It remains flashes till I insert the key again and will not come again till the enigne is switched off and key is removed. I don't remember seeing the symbol before.

Please advise.

Rgds

AJAY

Don't worry.... you have not discovered a new flashing light :rolleyes::unsure: the Land Cruiser is meant to have it ;) :lol:

When you press the central locking button on the key take a look at the light.... you will notice it flashing somewhat erratically, once the flashing settles into a steady rhythm it tells you that the immobiliser and the alarm are armed :D

Don't worry.... you have not discovered a new flashing light :rolleyes::unsure: the Land Cruiser is meant to have it ;) :lol:

When you press the central locking button on the key take a look at the light.... you will notice it flashing somewhat erratically, once the flashing settles into a steady rhythm it tells you that the immobiliser and the alarm are armed :D

Dear Steve,

Thanks for the reply.

Rgds

AJAY

Ajay.... how about posting up some photos of what the off-roading scene is like in sunny Bahrain B)

Hi Steve,

There is nothing much intersting offroad activity in Bahrain( No Sand dunes at all). However I am moving to UAE or Qatar(being transferred) by end of 2008 and then I can fully utilise my vehicle.

I shall post some photos from UAE Sand dunes very soon.

AJAY